Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Google USB Driver won't download

Trying to download the Google USB Driver (https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb.html) and every time i click in the spot it says to download the zip folder, nothing pops up. When i drag the link to a new window, it's the exact same page. Really want download this, any help???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    meet same thing, why?
    everyday happyday
    welcome to visit my homepage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First you'd want to make sure you device is in 'debug mode' or 'usb debugging' - set through development settings in your phone's 'system settings'

then run adb devices from your adt-bundle folder/platform-tools to see if it got your device.

Edit: if it doesn't work try, from your 'drivers' tab- Update Driver -> Browse for driver software on my computer -> Let me pick from a list of device drivers from my computer -> Have Disk -> Navigate to your usb_driver folder

Notice the extra step near the end, you don't submit the folder in the "Browse for driver software on my computer" tab

4. Likes damponting44, Seth_AnDev liked this post
    Thanks Seth_AnDev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To begin with you'd need to ensure you gadget is in 'investigate mode' or 'usb troubleshooting' - set through improvement settings in your telephone's 'framework settings'

at that point run adb gadgets from your adt-package organizer/stage devices to check whether it got your gadget.

Alter: in the event that it doesn't work attempt, from your "drivers" tab-Update Driver - > Browse for driver programming on my PC - > Let me pick from a rundown of gadget drivers from my PC - > Have Disk - > Navigate to your usb_driver organizer

See the additional progression close to the end, you don't present the organizer in the "Peruse for driver programming on my PC" tab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How to Install USB Driver for Android [Easy Step by Step Guide] .Follow this link, for download the USB driver.