Which is better Micromax or Samsung?

Hello Everyone,

I want to purchase an android device and I thinking to buy micromax or samsung. But I want your views about these brands. You can suggest any other company device which is a better android device. Suggestions will be appreciated.

Moto E, Moto G or Moto X depending upon your budget if you can grab it from flipkart. avoid samsung for poor phones and micromax for poor after sales. Motorola has average after sales but will give you latest android updates ASAP.

Well, here I have to support Samsung when compared with Micromax the name itself sounds too much cheap to me ! And if I talk about the quality then I guess because Micromax company is known for proving cheap smartphones which give me a doubt that they may be using more cheap quality material over their smart device, so if you have budget then it would be better to move forward with Samsung rather than getting over to the Micromax. So, I have made my point and rest I’ll leave it over to you for deciding the odd one out. But do remember that Micromax provides smartphones over the cheap rates and that its what they are known for over the market,… :smiley:

Thanks everyone to reply and giving me a good suggestion.

I must say Samsung is best.

I would say Motorola is better than samsung because there is no bloatware.

Sonu-Exchange is charmed to advance particular online coin exchange advantages despite dispatching a not too bad and centered rates of exchange. http://goo.gl/ILJMp9

I will always prefer Samsung for android…

I suggest you to purchase Samsung for android because it gives you the better service from micromax.

I haven’t heard anything about Micromax, but I’ve heard people rave about the Samsung Galaxy. I had thought about getting one, but I decided to get the HTC One instead.

The good thing about the Samsung Galaxy is that it’s the only phone that is truly waterproof. That can come in handy, because people drop their phones in water pretty frequently.

Hey… Samsung no doubt is great. Someone suggested in favor of Motorola, yes they are manufacturing great devices. However, there is a problem. Full functionality of the Motorola phones can only be enjoyed by using their official carriers or distribution networks. For example, i cannot use the function of USB tethering as it asks me for subscription. Otherwise, Motorola devices are wonderful… I have not heard much about micromax, but I am damn sure that Samsung is better ….

Recently i purchase smasung A5 with these specifications is really good for me…

1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor

• 2GB RAM
  • 5 Inch HD Super AMOLED Touch Screen Disply
  • 13MP Camera With LED Flash
  • 5 MP Front Camera
  • Hybrid Dual SIM (Second Slot Can Also Be Used As MicroSD Slot)
  • 4G LTE / 3G
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • NFC (LTE Version Only)
  • 2300 MAh Battery

I don’t think there is a comparison between Micromax and Samsung. Samsung is far better than Micromax. I had a Micromax phone and it was terrible. I will never go for a Micromax device in my life.

Moto G, when I get past my insane desire for spec’s and bling, its not what I want but it really is all I need…
multi core processor and decent screen, in the UK on a very very cheap contract it’s basically free…
It’s just about the best bang for my bucks I’m ever gonna get…

I suggest to you samsung,for me is the best for android

Its depend on your budget. If you want to buy brand smartphone then better to move forward with Samsung. And if your budget is low then micromax is the best company for proving cheap smartphones.