GP "Device and network abuse policy" app removal

Hi guys,

Today I had an app removal from Google Play for this reason. The full email is:

[b][i]Hi Developers at XXX,

After review, XXX, com.xxx.xxx, has been removed from Google Play because it violates our device and network abuse policy.
This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.
Here’s how you can submit your app for another review:
Make sure your app doesn’t access or use a service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service.
Read through the Device and Network Abuse policy for more details and examples.
Make sure your app is compliant with all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies.
Remember that additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps. [/i][/b]

The policy is the following:

[i][b]We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Apps on Google Play must comply with the default Android system optimization requirements documented in the Core App Quality guidelines for Google Play.
Here are some examples of common violations:

Apps that block or interfere with another app displaying ads.
Game cheating apps that affect the gameplay of other apps.
Apps that facilitate or provide instructions on how to hack services, software or hardware, or circumvent security protections.
Apps that access or use a service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service.
Apps that attempt to bypass system power management that are not eligible for whitelisting.[/b][/i]

The app was an aggregator of streaming radio and RSS feeds news. It was a Seattle Clouds app and I frankly dont know what problem it could have like what API it might be accessing. All I know is it uses GCM for push notifications.

Any suspicions as to what might have caused it?

Thanks

Try contacting them to get the real cause of this problems. Most of the time, their instructions in the emails are useless or vague!

How? Reply to their email?