how to protect my account suspension

hello everyone, I’m newbie in the development of the android application . I bought source code from codecanyon.net and I 100% reskin and upload it in google play. Please someone give me some advises how I can how to protect my account suspension.

If the source code is in Java, you need to modify all class names, package names, resource file name, modify strings & URLs present in your code. That’s a must.
You also need to know, that Google does not necessarily suspends duplicate app, but it marks reskins with negative ranking points. That’s why reskins mostly fail
to obtain many downloads.

Using same source code is not a problem. Main problem is copyright, if you didn’t use any copyright photo, you are good to go.

Dont worry there are thousand of people using the same source code as you. Will you Google ban them all? The answer is No.

1. Read the content policies: Pinterest takes their content policies very seriously. Make sure that you read through them and avoid pinning things they don’t want you to.

2. Avoid spam: Spam is a huge problem on Pinterest, especially on group boards. So do everything you can to steer clear of it. Check everything you repin to ensure that the pin goes exactly where it says it does. If you run a group board make sure that you delete spam and get rid of the spammers who pin them. And when you contribute to a group board avoid spamming it. Always stick to pinning images that are relevant to the group board topic.

3. Convert to a business account: One reason why a personal Pinterest account might get suspended is because it might have been used for commercial purposes.
    How to Get Your Suspended Pinterest Account Reactivated and Prevent Future Suspensions image Convert personal Pinterest account into a business account
    How to Get Your Suspended Pinterest Account Reactivated and Prevent Future Suspensions

If you want to use Pinterest for business, you need to convert it into a business account by visiting this page. You can learn how to convert your account by reading the post 6 Ways Businesses Can Make the Most of the Latest Pinterest Updates. After you do that, using your Pinterest account for business shouldn’t be a problem.