How can develop android app online

What are the best sources where I can develop android app for ecommerce shopping and mobile recharge business

In this newsletter, i’m able to provide an introduction on how to expand Android apps. i will not get into many technical details but rather deliver an outline of the procedures you need to do not forget before you get started.

Smartphones are taking the sector by means of typhoon. In may additionally 2012 a news object regarded which stated that during Europe, more than 50% of all new cellular phones offered had been smartphones. In 2011 the global sales figures of Android phones handed the ones of the iPhone, the telephone that commenced the “phone revolution”.

With the developing number of Android phones, the range of available apps (small packages designed to work on these gadgets) has additionally grown explosively. in addition to cell phones, different gadgets together with tablet computers that run on the Android operating gadget also are gaining reputation. The effect of all that is that there may be a growing need for Android apps.

The Google Play keep (previously Android marketplace) is growing at an tremendous price: there are now over 500,000 apps available. these are very diverse: software apps which includes textual content messengers, assignment managers and electronic mail customers but also a number of video games. The most popular apps are being downloaded millions of times. different thrilling categories are apps that decorate groups. Examples of these are apps that permit clients to purchase merchandise right from their cell smartphone or apps that provide the location of a agency department in the vicinity of the user.

The growing recognition of mobile apps gives upward push to many interesting commercial enterprise possibilities. This trend is not likely to trade any time soon and hooked up business round the world are acknowledging this truth. now not best have many businesses produced cellular apps to develop their sales or enhance their photo. The rise of mobile apps appears to be converting the manner agencies and customers reflect onconsideration on software. A telling instance comes from Microsoft: the new windows eight running device has a “cell appearance and sense” and the software program packages in the machine are now called “apps”.

So, if you need to discover ways to develop Android apps wherein need to you start? It relies upon in your preceding revel in (if any) and the amount of time and money you are willing to spend.

The maximum obvious path is doing all of the programming your self. To do this you want expertise of the Java programming language and the Android software program development kit. when you have never programmed before, you will need to research loads approximately subjects which includes object oriented programming and working with the important developer gear. this is the lengthy, difficult avenue to becoming an app developer… however, if you be successful at making your first few apps, it could be extraordinarily gratifying and you will have gained loads of useful understanding!

in case you do not realize the way to application and don’t need to discover ways to write Android apps then, happily, there are different options. numerous software program merchandise exist which make the app for you. most of those are on-line packages that use “wizards” and templates. A challenge of this method is that you’ll not have as plenty manipulate over the result as you’ll when doing all of the programming your self. some of these app makers are free, others offer a subscription provider or a one time payment.

If app advent software would not fit your desires, a 3rd way is to hire a freelancer or a business enterprise to do the growing. in case you are an man or woman hobbyist or running a small business, this can seem intimidating and pricey. but, using a resource consisting of oDesk we have get entry to to many cheap freelancers residing out of doors of North america and Europe. Many are very succesful at their process, so growing your app this manner does not ought to fee lots in any respect.

personally, I began out seeking to do all the programming myself. I could not discover an internet app maker that desirable my desires and that i did no longer want to spend loads of money. but, although I had a little coding revel in, i am now not a software developer with the aid of profession. So whilst a distinctly easy programming hassle reared its head, I were given caught.

After some hesitation, I decided to allow a freelancer clear up the trouble and this speeded up the development of my app fairly! It did now not value me a variety of money (around $a hundred) and i was capable of get the app to the market a good deal quicker than if I had done the whole lot myself. This allowed me to start checking out the responses of clients quicker to look if it become a feasible commercial enterprise concept.

This “hybrid” approach labored for me but you may need to discover for yourself what works exceptional for you. Which approach you select doesn’t be counted as long as you reach your goal: making the idea you have got right now for your app a truth. some thing that human beings can use and revel in, and possibly will make you some money or help your existing enterprise!

In end, there are numerous methods to get began developing Android apps. With so much information and services at your disposal, you’ve got the possibility to make your “dream app” a reality!

i’m hoping you discovered this text useful! in case you need to analyze extra about Android app improvement, visit my website at android application development

You can try Andromo

The fastest way to learn Android development is online. Preferably you already you already have some experience with computer programming languages like Java, C or C++. If not, the learning curve will be much steeper but learning Android development is do-able with a lot of focus and determination (although, you may want to take a more introductory computer science courses first to establish the fundamentals).

Now Make Free mobile applications without coding for Google’s Android using Appy Pie’s Android app maker online. This online Google’s Android app builder will help you design your application step by step; and using it requires no coding skill or previous experience of mobile app development – basics or intermediate.

First learn basic java and android basics & fundamentals and go thru tutorials and examples.