Android Studio tutorials on google official site are loaded w/ errors, where you go

I have been learning how to use Android Studio just for 2 days now. Now I have developed apps and games in the past using various easy to make it tools but this go around I rather just code.
My main problem now is that I been following Android Studio tutorials at googles official site here Android Developers
I am was surprised to learn how many errors there are in just the 2nd and 3rd tutorial. I had to constantly go to stack overflow to find out answers which is outlandish considering thats Google’s official tool and IDE . Where do you go to learn Android development on Android Studio? What Ebooks out there are mostly error free?

Eclipse is so way easier to use. Even I have hard time with Android Studio and I been doing android apps since 2011. 2 Days ago I booted up Unity for first time ever in my life. I have yet to watch a single tutorial video and Already made a nice 3D Roller Coaster APP, I even made a Google Cardboard Version. Bought the Coaster from assets store for only 6 bucks.

Now im going to take some Unity Classes to learn fully. With Playmaker you dont even need to write a single line of code. You can deploy full 3d Games in just a day or 2.

Ok thanks I been thinking about unity so now I will check it out.