What could be the reason google rejected my app

yesterday I added a new app to my google play developer account just to find out that it was rejected after few hours

• These was their email

I reviewed xxxx, com.xxx.xxxx, and noticed some intellectual property policy issues in your promotional screenshots that need to be corrected. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still live on Google Play.
Policy Issue: Intellectual Property (Developer Policy Center)

• Your app was rejected because the promotional screenshots may contain “protected works,” or content owned by a third party. Protected works can include images, music, videos, product names, brands and similar works.
  • Make sure you have permission to use the images in your app, including the promotional screenshots. All images in your app must comply with our intellectual property policies.

Here are the screenshots I used
3.jpg4.jpg

I think it’s because I used celebrities photos, but all the photos are edited in the same way as you can see. In addition to that, all the celebrity pictures I’m using are labeled for reuse in google search tools. Other point, I see a lot of apps using the same photos in their apps without changing anything and still available on google play without any problems.

Yes, it might be due to celebrity photos. But you can try uploading this app again with different package name to see if it would still be rejected by Google!

shall I be afraid of suspension or warnings that may effect my account

It’s definitely the photos. Don’t upload again, you might be banned. Only use photos you own copyright to or that you have bought from a legitimate source and don’t contain people that might be celeberities or elements that might be copyrighted. While authors of the photos might be OK with you using them, Google algorithms don’t care.

Yes, I think it’s stupid especially in case your trivia app with heavily modified images, but we can’t do anything about it. :frowning:

Exactly this is stupid, I’ve spend to much time editing 80 photos and you can see it’s not easy to make simillar design in a short time, so all me effort went away, isn’t there any option

You don’t have much option, maybe you can upload to Amazon app store instead.

Who has the code source of this game

send me link code source for riskinng