What kind of a apps are not Banned by Google ??

Hi All,

I recently experienced some strange issue , I have tried to upload apps to Google play . Google banned all the tree apps , Previously those kind of a apps were going live with out any problem.

Apps are image quotes apps with different categories .

I just want to know does any one successfully uploaded apps to Google play ?? If yes what kind of a apps and what kind of a safety you took before upload.

I saw some junk apps also got live in Google play . Does any country has no checks from Google , if I upload from some country they wont check all the things ?? like copyrighted etc… etc …??

Please help us help every once for help in uploading apps in to googleplay thanks in advance.

What are image quotes apps? Where do you get your content?

I am also having many apps banned

What kind of apps

Content is from tumblr…

You should already prepared for ban if you are using content from third party without any permission.

I have registered for the tumblr API what else is required ?? And what kind of a apps are going live any exam?? Please

Do you own the images? If not, what you are doing is illegal.

All types of apps , basically the new approval process after the latest policy change is ridiculous

What policy changes are you referring to

the change that occurred at 26/6/2015

Yes the recent change screwed me all the ways … I want to know from experts what kind of a apps I should be targeting now. For every thing now a days they are asking do you own this content what document do you have which says this is your content for the independent developers where do we get all those ??

Will this be the end of developer like me ?? If some one uploaded apps after 26/06/2015 please share your taught and what kind of apps you have uploaded and successfully published

I wasn’t aware of any recent changes could you please elaborate or post a link

If you are publishing apps without owning the content, or have legal rights to redistribute said content, I hope this will be the end for developers like you.
I published an app half a week ago with already 10k downloads, and I have not received any ban. This was a game I created myself, which I of course created all the content for.

Not sure how does your app work but try not to bundle any Tumblr content with the app. See, a browser or an RSS feed reader lets you access content that it certainly doesn’t own. You can’t ask a browser to stop displaying images because it doesn’t hold a copyright over it; it’s just a browser!

So, let the users add Tumblr blogs later on. You could just add categories and help the user add top Tumblr blogs easily. So, basically when your app opens, it shouldn’t be showing, anything you don’t own, by itself.

I’m not sure what kind of apps you’re talking about.

I have updated my apps after July 4th and I didn’t get any bans and my apps are camera and some utility app and both getting 3500 and 2500 downloads daily …

It’s pretty obvious which types of apps will get rejected or banned – anything graphic, offensive, etc. But I think, though I don’t have solid facts to back me up on this, that the biggest reason for apps getting the boot is the use of content from a third party and not having the green light to do so. If someone says you used their artwork or whatever, you’ll get dropped fast dude.

Just read the developer policy, you will know what kind of apps are not allowed.