Developer statistics delay

The GP developer stats have lately quite some updating troubles. Google knows about it, showing the statement "Temporary statistics delay Some daily app statistics are currently experiencing delays. We expect to resolve the issue shortly. "
Thursday juni 18 is completely gone in my stats. I never saw this before. What consequences will this have for the rankings? Does everybody have these problems? Are the data completely lost?

I experienced that too.
June 20 has not been released too.
Because of that, the rankings seem to be almost the same for about 2 days. Almost no change. I’ve never seen this happening, but it’s unfortunate for the apps being released now and that were counting with ranking visibility.

Same here. It’s about 3rd day without refreshing stats and ranks.
Unbelievable.

omg… i really hate Google right now

Me too because they silently and secretly terminated my account :mad:

Statistics for June 20 and June 21 are available now.
Hopefully the ranks will be updated tomorrow.

Yes, but where the f… is 18th June? Google don’t know days of week? Wednesday and next is Friday?
Ranks still not updated. So frustrated.

You just started? Been hating for a LONG time myself, lol

So what will you do?

Things are getting back to normal, I think… The ranks (in app annie) were updated for me today - instead of having all countries with a “=” sign, meaning no change.
Hopefully things will stay this way.

Frozen again?

Again. It’s about 3rd day without ranks refresh. It’s happening every weekend lately.
Seriously WTF?

Another “temporary statistics delay” and ranking issues :slight_smile:
Awesome google - just awesome.

I have took few days off and didn’t have any app uploaded .its for sure if the downloads are getting less it would directly affect ranking ,may be play store 's network might be down and the user may not be very much interested to wait long for respond .keep play store updated with this issue so its in their notice.