What solution if account Google Play suspended?

Suddenly the my account Google Play was suspended, I do not understand what is the reason that this is happening. I think I’ve done that are within their policy.
Whether the account is already in the suspended can have it back? :frowning:

1, Reveal but you have 0.001% chance.
2, Find out what make your suspension
3, Create new clean account, fix all you find in step 2, change your app interface, graphics, keystore, ads id… and then republish it

Few precautions while return on Play store use a different person name. Bank Card to be different and holder name not to be as older one(For ex. Relative Account).Different PC and Network as well.

Before you go through the process of creating a new account (and that can be trickier over the long haul to pull off than you imagine), review everything with a fine-tooth comb to see what you could have done to get your account suspended. Highly unlikely that it was canned for no reason. And unless you figure it out, prolly gonna get suspended again.

Create a new account, but this time don’t do your mistakes.
Ask your friend or someone in your family to help you create a new google play developer account with their credit/debit card and address information and you are good to go.

Did you have any app suspension in that account before?

no, I only have one application, in that account

Have that app ever violated the policy before?

Nothing. there is only one application in the account. and the first application

I really wonder why Google never realize their fault!

Visit this page , you will get here some tips -