Account suspended with no email notification

Hello Android community

I really hope this thread can be helpful to share your experience with Google.

Just a few minutes ago I logged in my account usually to check the comments, the statistics and when I refreshed the page I had if you redirected to this page that means that you android developer is suspended.
We all know about suspended developer accounts but this time I did not even have an email notification stating the reason of the suspension!

There is nothing in my gmail account and the access to the developer dashboard is suspended!

Google really pissed me off this time.
I am so convinced of leaving the Play store for good and learn IOS from scratch just not to be this miserable every time they do this crap.

Please everybody share your thoughts and if you ever had the same issue.
Anything could help.

Thank you very much.

I am facing the same issue recently , many accounts suspended without any emails ,
and today I have published an app from 12 hours and it is still pending publication , usually it takes 3 hours for the app to be published so am nit sure whats going on with Google right now ,

Thank you for your reply
Did you appeal or you just moved on ?
My account is over 2 years old and they are treating me like this.
I sent an appeal a few hours ago.
I would like to just know the reason.

This is my full time job.
I don’t know what to do right now…
I have family…
I have bills to pay…

I just move on , I do not expect Google to respond to my appeals if I sent it

Instead of you, i will try to go to IOS - apple, but also may be i will try to do all new as i wrote in another thread this:
Need to create:
1- another pc
2- another bank account
3- another Google play account
4 - another Gmail
5 - another admob account
6 - another name of package (or maybe better another game/app source code)
7 - another mobile phone
8 - another ip address
9 - another credit card
10 - another recovery mail
11- another isp internet provider?

dont upload same apps or even dont use virtual mechine, but new pc change all!

Now I am facing this issue too. I have only one app in my account, and it has never been suspended before. In my inbox, there are no emails alerting about app suspension or account suspension. They just terminate my account with no logical reasons.

How was your account now?

Also, is this the one and only account you had? And did you previously violate any policy?

Now I am facing this issue too! My account was terminated, but I dont know what I did wrong!! All my apps does not violate the policy… How comes that they terminate my acc?

I have been creating accounts and uploading apps completely new that has no connection or whatsoever from my old account
and still after few days the account is gone.
I Don’t know what to do anymore…
I already started selling some of the furniture.
**** you google.

What type of your app?

It is not the app.
The whole account gets banned because of prior violation.

I know your whole acc got banned, but as you said, they banned you because of being related to another already banned acc, right? So they might identify your apps as similar to apps in the already banned acc!

Guys I recently discovered it was a good idea to have a contact or two at Google also. I know a guy that works there so if I ever have to make an appeal I will usually mention his name. I think that carries a lot of weight with Google.

So can you tell me how can I contact him for appeal?