Google developer account suspended

Hi,
Glad to be a part of this forum. My google play developer account has been suspended due to violation of Terms & Services. I have raised an appeal to Google regarding the same. In the mean time, my clients want the apps to be live again as the apps under my suspended accounts are no more listed in play store. I have now created a new developer account using my friends pc,internet and debit card. Can I upload the same apps that were in my suspended account again after cleaning the code where I potentially see I might have made a mistake?? Will it hold good if I rename only the package name of my android apps and application ID. My clients are not ready to change their app icon or app title. Will I still be able succeed in this attempt. Someone please help me as I’m under a nervous situation now. Thanks to everyone in advance.

What was the exact reason they gave you? Because violation of Terms & services is pretty large.

Please print the email suspended here

This is the reply from google on filing the appeal.

Hi Krishnan,

After reviewing your appeal, we have confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.
Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple policy violations by this or associated accounts. For more information on the app removals that lead to this termination please refer to the REASON FOR REMOVAL section(s) of notification emails sent to the registered address(es) of your developer account(s). You may also review the Content Policy and the Developer Distribution Agreement.

Note that Google Play Developer Console terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any subsequent registrations will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded.

We are unable to provide further details and will not respond to additional inquiries. We recommend that you utilize an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.
So please help me and let me know if I can upload any applications with my friends account.Also can I upload using the same PC ,I mean I used a Mac to develop applications earlier …can I build and upload applications from the same system again ?

That’s what they had told me earlier.I know its a huge list of thing to pick where I went wrong. But Google just calls it as multiple policy violation

Your account related to other account that has been terminated

Whatttttt??? But I never had another developer account…I had opened only one account so far…

Multiple policy violations

What was your violation and how many did you get?

I read often this month that google doesnt send emails of notifications. I got also to alerts without emails. Maybe a bug in the system?

My account was also banned without any emails notification, and there was only one app in the acc which never violate the policy. The engineers at Google need to learn how to code again before they ruin every developer biz