Help need Developing Games

Hello ,

I’m Developing android app since few months now. I’m Interested in developing games.
I saw there tons of web sites and softwares made for developing android games. Just wanna know , how you guys develop games. Is there any software or services you use.
how about revenue

Take a look at unity3d, libgdx, andengine. Also reskinning.

thank you. Isn’t reskining illegal ?

No, reskinning isn’t illegal if you have the rights to the underlying source code and new artwork. Places like www.chupamobile.com allow you to purchase a license to the source code for games. You then just swap out all the art, sound effects, etc. (that you own the rights to) and make it your own app.

Reskining is nearly dead until you know how to market them. Try Unity or libgdx if you can’t pay that much

I recommend Construct 2. It’s what I use, it’s simple, powerfull, and it gets the job done.

could you tell me . what kind of games getting most downloads
thank you

I tried unity. little bit difficult. but I dont know how game market behave. could you tell me. What kind of games are most popular.

thank you

thanks I’ll try that. How is your profit with games. What kind of games are getting most downloads

thank you

Well I just started a few months ago Fox, barely released my first game a few days ago. So I’ll have to get back to you on that.:wink:

Wrong question. The correct question is what search terms are popular, yet there are relatively few competing apps. Search google play for any game name (like temple run) - you will see that the top games always have amazing downloads. However, scroll down, down, down - are there good apps that have 100 downloads? If so, start again.