In app purchases alternatives

I want to make app where users can unlock more features, levels by watching some video ads or completing interstitials ads.
Is it legal for google play market? Will google ban me for it?

The problem is i would love to do it by in app purchase, but google wallet dont support my country.
I was searching some alternatives like paypal android sdk, but looks like google play dont allow them.

Is it ok for google play rules to create bank account in supported country and use it from unsupported country, has someone tried that?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english language.

Well, yes you can do that you can ad video ads over your app to gain boots and all ! Also if its not supported I guess you can make a bank account in supported country I don’t think that is going to violate any of the guidelines, from my side its a green signal to go but I would still say better to wait a little more and let us just see what other developers have to talked about this one ! Till then I am keeping my fingers crossed ! :smiley:

I believe you need to have another way to reach that content though. Read the terms carefully, I remember there is something about it.

Google won’t ban you for selling features, as long as you are using Google checkout. If Google wallet isn’t supported in your country, you can also do in-app with bitcoin on Skubit market. I’m not sure the uptake of bitcoin for users in your country so that’s a factor in deciding to use cryptocurrency but in the US it’s pretty good. Skubit market just released so not so much in the way of users, but you can drive users to the market for download and at least make some money without too much hassle. If Play Store doesn’t work out for you, give it a try: https://catalog.skubit.com