android emulator

i have installed the java and android studio.
after creation my first project when i tried to configure the avd manager and returned the following error.
please find the error image here.
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...5141229/aaa628
thanks

Well, adan_Shahid89 that is a great way to get traffic over to your site, by landing the users over some 404 page which you designed in such a way that you don’t really need to worry much about it ! But tell you what this isn’t going to work out over here :stuck_out_tongue:

Untitled.jpg
images not 404

Well, okay that looks like I have tap over the dislike button way to faster, sorry for that :frowning: I have taken my dislike button back ! I was under the impression that you are also a bad person trying to surge traffic as I have seen many people doing the same thing over forum which I moderate upon ! Anyway coming back to the problem I can’t actually get a clear view over your image can’t read out the error you are seeing things are little blurred and I have tried zooming the screenshot but its not clear at all. So, can you reload it over here again so I can understand what is written in the error box ! :slight_smile:

Failed to complete Gradle execution.

Cause:
The newly created daemon process has a different context than expected.
It won’t be possible to reconnect to this daemon. Context mismatch:
Java home is different.
Wanted: DefaultDaemonContext[uid=null,javaHome=C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-studio,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\LENOVO.gradle\daemon,pid=7772,idleTimeout=null,daemonOpts=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m,-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError,-Xmx1024m,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252]
Actual: DefaultDaemonContext[uid=359cc400-8722-48dd-bcdb-001899ce5054,javaHome=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_25,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\LENOVO.gradle\daemon,pid=8080,idleTimeout=10800000,daemonOpts=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m,-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError,-Xmx1024m,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252]
please let that after the above error the image comes.
error.jpg