Google play account issue

I have an google play developer account which is in active state and have 2 apps get banned.Now i don’t want to upload more apps to that account due to fear of account getting banned.If i open an new account google will not banned my account.Whats if the app get suspended from second account.
Plz help me…

Well, I am sure before banning your apps they may have sent you the reason why they are putting you off the grid ! I would say this time make sure that you don’t violate any of the guidelines otherwise this time be sure to see the dark side of the Google why don’t you first upload your app apk files over the other third party store and ask the developers over here to check it for any… in this way you’ll be sure that it doesn’t violate any of the parameter and it will also help you in saving your @#$ off from the Google bots !

sometimes their script to ban apps just sucks. One of my app got suspended few days ago and the reasons are spam and copyright issue…

Im sure that was a mistake and I sent them an appeal to reinstate my app and they did…

Did they open the app again or not ??? You seems to have left the things in the middle ! :smiley:

Yes. They did and it is now available in the Playstore again.

could you provide some details about your app, the ban and the appeal email? it would helpful to see some info about making Google be reasonable.

My app is a webview of the content of my website. I think the main reason was they(their robot) think I am unauthorized . The appeal was about I represented as the owner of the website source of the webview. Google staff checked and approved the appeal.

What is the content of your website about? Any copyrighted images (like game images, celebrity etc) inside?

Well, that was great… now I think you should throw a party for all of us at your place ! :smiley: Let me know where I have to come for the party we will create a thread over here with the title party by @romel_emperado ! :stuck_out_tongue: