Unity vs libGDX - porting

I was wondering how hard it is to move to Unity3D after using libGDX - is it possible to treat Unity3D as a framework (that would make it easier to port old games to it if needed) ignoring most point&click stuff it has or is it too limited for such approach? libGDX is great but seems a bit limited in choice of platforms (I’d love to try Windows Phone and maybe in the future WiiU) you can release to. Anyone knows?

I wonder this too. But let download Unity Free to try your own, C# and Java have some common.
There are many tutorial and assets store for you to learn and speed up your process.

You cannot port directly, Unity is a very different approach of doing things while libgdx is a coding framework.

You actually don’t have a traditional game loop, unity is object driven. I guess porting would need the same time than doing it from scratch.

Also do not underestimate the additional costs of platform-specific coding (i.e. displaying ads, IAP) - it’s always a bit of work (but depends on your game of course) and the unity plugins can be a hassle