Google Play stats stop updating

My Google Play stats stop updating. When I go to Statistic → Current installs by device , last update time was on Decembar 21.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this?

I was just about to post a similar thread.

My stats haven’t been updated since 21st of December, too.

Well, you can try updating the Google PlayStore manually by getting the apk of the Google PlayStore from some of the trusted sites like AndroidPolice and all … If you ask me then I usually downloaded the apk of the Google services from ApkMirror, you can use it if you want ! :slight_smile: Hope this helps you out …

He was talking about statistics in developer console. It is not updating for me too .I tried contacting them they said they are fixing the issue.

Me too. I think Google Play team are enjoying their holidays …lol :smiley:

Well, like I said on top you can also get the apk file of Google PlayStore downloaded manually from sites like apk mirror !

Since a month, they update only every 3-4 days

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask is my google play stats are frozen since two days, is it me or all of us? Any reply would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Mine have been frozen also

Yes. I have apps with 0 installs and several ratings. Weird! Skynet is having issues.

The stats are frozen at 23rd Feb. right?

@RockstarDev - right. Last download data from 23rd Feb.

Man, had bought 10k installs/day since 24th till today and look at the fate the app. doesn’t even show up in ranking as google play stats are frozen. :frowning:

same here… no increase on no of intsall