How to recover samsung galaxy text messages

How to recover samsung galaxy text messages???
ps:

1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
  2. 3rd-party -Coolmuster Samsung Recovery, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and this tool can directly recover SMS, contacts, photos & video from samsung,htc,lg sony,motorola phone etc.
    More information:
    It is possible to rescue text messages from samsung galaxy

Well, there are a number of tools available over the web which could help you with recovering your data I would say try installing Dr. Wonderfone share or Android Data recovery software available over the web. Just try running a little Googling over the web I am sure you can find the free versions of then and it can be used to recover your SMS.

Thông tin của bạn có thể có ích cho nhiều người đấy, Up lên cho các bạn khách cùng biết để ủng hộ …

GiaHuyMobile: Chuyên cung cấp SmartPhone uy tín, giá tốt nhất Hà Nội.

When I loose contacts or messages, I visit my gmail and click on the Gmail text with the little down arrow. Then you can see “Contacts” and click on it. From there, I get access to the motherload of all the contacts that I’ve ever known. Also here is a solution: how to recover deleted text messages on samsung galaxy, I’ve checked this Android data recovery, works well.

Thanks Tennor, this solution works.

I will try it. Thank you for sharing.

Samsung Data Recovery software at your handWith this software, you can easily restore Samsung data under whatever circumstances.You can also recover files like contacts, messages, photos, documents and many more from Android within simple clicks

Nice , thanks ,i hope the lost data can be backed with your method

thx for your answer! u helped me!

To recover Samsung Galaxy text messages,I highly recommend Samsung Data Recovery,which can recover lost or deleted data at ease, like contacts, text messages, photos, etc

Using 3rd party recover tool can be a great choice,which allows you to get back your messages without backup.Not only messages,contacts,call logs,photos,music,video also can be recover.