Android App Making Platform (Flash Games, Ringtones, Live Wallpapers)

Hello MWA members!

I’ve just launched my online Android App making platform. From this platform you can make any unlimited number of android apps that are ready for the market place.

We offer 3 types of apps:

1. Flash games into Android games
  2. .GIF into Live Wallpapers
  3. Ringtone into MP3s

It’s completely free to use and has a built in ad-serving portal.

(We also have a referral program)

APKgen

(Please note this is the first Beta launch, so any feedback is much appreciated!)

Currently averaging around 20 apps an hour

I registered and checked around your site. I cannot say I like the fact that ad serving is done at the background, where I got no control over possible revenue. Actually, there is no possible way to know if the actual earnings are real.
Kindly give some more information regarding how the ad serving occurs, which ad networks, etc.

APKgen’s reporting comes directly from a mediation layer. We’ve included several ad-networks which we prefer not to disclose at this time. Your user will see ads that are most relevant to what they do on their phone (i.e playing games, shopping, and etc.). As far as the rev share split, if you join APKgen and start generating lots of traffic to your apps- we can discuss a reduced rev share. It’s the same as all mobile ad-networks. None of them reveal their exact rev share due to competitive reasoning. I assure you the split is very reasonable for the huge service APKgen is providing.

Hope this was helpful

Then your service is worth a try. Will provide feedback when I have enough time to try it out.
Thanks

I tried it. The problem I face is to find out or build a .swf file which works well after integration with apkgen. Looks like apkgen is using Adobe AIR and airpush ads. The swf file which I tried failed to run correctly after conversion to .apk. May be not all .swf files can work that way.

Which mobile device did you test this on?

Please send me a PM as I would love to discuss this further and help you properly convert your SWF.

I used nexus4.
Have sent u PM

New users are always welcome! Great source of extra revenue.

What’s the deal with admob?

admob is not currently one of our ad-networks.

admob is not currently one of our ad-networks.

No problem, when do you plan to add it?

Have not included Admob due to reporting issues. Would highly recommend trying APKgen because we have integrated some of the industry’s leading mobile ad-networks.

Bài viết của anh/chị có thể có ích cho nhiều người đấy, Up lên cho các anh chị khách cùng biết để ủng hộ …

GiaHuyMobile .Net: Chuyên cung cấp SmartPhone uy tín, giá tốt nhất Hà Nội.

I decided to try your platform and am currently generating some live wallpapers.
Has anyone been paid by APKGen?