Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

can you please help me monetizing my application

Hii there ! i recently publish my first android app (about 3 weeks ago)

and i need your advice , i'm using now admon banner + this week i had addeed mobfox via ads mediation

my app is focus about english speaking audience

so is there are any others good ads mediation to use? i was thinking about millinnial media ?

i have now between 500 and 1000 instalation because i get daily instalation (30~40)

what happen is when i had publish my app ; for the first 2 days my rpm was 0.30£ and i urned 0.24£ from admob
    but now it droped to 0.02£

as i said i added mobfox but i still dont know if this going to get me more revenue ?

or mybe its still early to get some decent money ?

and thanx in advance
    Last edited by 45giga; 2014-09-28 at 10:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

can anyone give an advice about this ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Admob itself is having mediation. Also, I would recommend adding interstitial on launch and on exit. Mobfox isn't great IMO, you could try Appnext/Startapp/mobileCore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45giga View Post

and i need your advice , i'm using now admon banner + this week i had addeed mobfox via ads mediation

so is there are any others good ads mediation to use? i was thinking about millinnial media ?

i have now between 500 and 1000 instalation because i get daily instalation (30~40)

what happen is when i had publish my app ; for the first 2 days my rpm was 0.30£ and i urned 0.24£ from admob

as i said i added mobfox but i still dont know if this going to get me more revenue ?

and thanx in advance
    Hi,
    You may want to implement interstitial ad units to increase your revenue.
    StartApp / Admob is recommended for banner ad at top / bottom of the screen.
    StartApp / Mobilecore / AppNext is highly recommended for interstitial ad in between levels.
    You may also want to show interstitial ad in a Top App button at your home screen.
    You can also show an interstitial ad when user launches or exits the app.
    Lastly, with StartApp you can earn another $15 when your impressions hit 100k.
    Refer to the following link for more details.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    I too am having problems with Admob. If there is anyone out there that can tell me how to get only my house ads to display in my Android apps, I will pay you! I have tried setting up impression goal campaigns, different eCPM values, and nothing - the Admob network always seems to take over. Help - please, if you know what I need to do to have only my house ads served in my apps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

and thanx in advance
    hey @45giga, try to combine different ad networks and keep intrusiveness low. Have a look at Polfish, it works really well along with AdMob.
    Pollfish has a better way for apps to make money — and it’s not more ads” - via Venturebeat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Millennial Media, Flurry and Aditic is also a good options behind it

I guess this will give you better options for deciding mobile app marketing strategy platform.
    20 Advertising Networks to Monetize Your Mobile App

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Don't use Millennial media, they have gotten way worse the past year. A lot of people have left them.

I think the main thing you should focus on is getting the download numbers up. There's no point in getting stuck into mediation and experimenting with different networks until you have a decent level of traffic.
    From 30-40 downloads a day you won't be pushing that many impressions, also giving you volatile eCPMs as they aren't accurate at a low level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

and thanx in advance

Well, you are already using Admob, which I guess it's already perfect for you no need to worry much about it start concentrating more over the marketing of your app !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi 45giga - I think with 30-40 downloads you will struggle to get decent money. I think you really need hundreds of downloads to make decent money (>$10 a day...). Here's a blog I wrote on maximizing revenue... Anonymous Droid Developer: Top 5 tips for maximising app revenue - Interstitial ads are the key IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast