can you please help me monetizing my application

Hii there ! i recently publish my first android app (about 3 weeks ago)

and i need your advice , i’m using now admon banner + this week i had addeed mobfox via ads mediation

my app is focus about english speaking audience

so is there are any others good ads mediation to use? i was thinking about millinnial media ?

i have now between 500 and 1000 instalation because i get daily instalation (30~40)

what happen is when i had publish my app ; for the first 2 days my rpm was 0.30£ and i urned 0.24£ from admob
but now it droped to 0.02£ :eek:

as i said i added mobfox but i still dont know if this going to get me more revenue ?

or mybe its still early to get some decent money ?

and thanx in advance

:frowning:
can anyone give an advice about this ?

Admob itself is having mediation. Also, I would recommend adding interstitial on launch and on exit. Mobfox isn’t great IMO, you could try Appnext/Startapp/mobileCore.

Hi,
You may want to implement interstitial ad units to increase your revenue.
StartApp / Admob is recommended for banner ad at top / bottom of the screen.
StartApp / Mobilecore / AppNext is highly recommended for interstitial ad in between levels.
You may also want to show interstitial ad in a Top App button at your home screen.
You can also show an interstitial ad when user launches or exits the app.
Lastly, with StartApp you can earn another $15 when your impressions hit 100k.
Refer to the following link for more details.
Thanks.

Hello,
I too am having problems with Admob. If there is anyone out there that can tell me how to get only my house ads to display in my Android apps, I will pay you! I have tried setting up impression goal campaigns, different eCPM values, and nothing - the Admob network always seems to take over. Help - please, if you know what I need to do to have only my house ads served in my apps.

hey @45giga, try to combine different ad networks and keep intrusiveness low. Have a look at Polfish, it works really well along with AdMob.

Millennial Media, Flurry and Aditic is also a good options behind it

I guess this will give you better options for deciding mobile app marketing strategy platform.
20 Advertising Networks to Monetize Your Mobile App

Don’t use Millennial media, they have gotten way worse the past year. A lot of people have left them.

I think the main thing you should focus on is getting the download numbers up. There’s no point in getting stuck into mediation and experimenting with different networks until you have a decent level of traffic.
From 30-40 downloads a day you won’t be pushing that many impressions, also giving you volatile eCPMs as they aren’t accurate at a low level.

Well, you are already using Admob, which I guess it’s already perfect for you no need to worry much about it start concentrating more over the marketing of your app !

Hi 45giga - I think with 30-40 downloads you will struggle to get decent money. I think you really need hundreds of downloads to make decent money (>$10 a day…). Here’s a blog I wrote on maximizing revenue… Anonymous Droid Developer: Top 5 tips for maximising app revenue - Interstitial ads are the key IMO.

Thank you for you advace ,i really appriciate it

Thanks for you reply rdmacken , i’m aware about that and thank for the blog link , i’m reading the article now :wink:

I agree with you because I Used different ad networks 1 year ago and noticed good results.

Hi, guys!
According to the situation what you have said, you want to find some effective way to advertise your app and get more revenue. In order to achieve this goal, you have to optimize your app before your app come across some problems. Today, I will introduce the way of optimizing app, including the free promotion and paid promotion:

Free promotion:

(1)social media: you can advertise your app in some social media, like Facebook,Instagram. Adding some friends about app developer to share the experience and idea with them. Of course, you can reply relevant post in some forum to advertise your app, remembering put your app link in your reply.

(2)content marking: by writing blogs and essays to introduce your app, raising the publicity of your app.
(3)cross promotion: if you have published more app that have received good responses, you can use the platform completely to advertise your app, because the potential audiences are the precious resources for your new app.

(4) special website: you can put your app on some special websites, like classified sites and review sites. The installs will increased when audience browsing these websites.

(5) optimize the name, icon, description and screenshots is a good way to promote your app. For most people prefer to choose an app that have appealing icon and have useful reference information.

(6)Get your app featured in appropriate sections in the app stores:It is important to get your app feature in appropriate categories as that will help store filters to present your app to audience who actually want it. Posting an app in an irrelevant category just loses audience.

Paid promotion:

(1) advertising:

inviting some popular stars and bloggers to advertise your app

publish some news and advertisements directly to popularize your app

put the video of your app on websites to advertise your app

(2)leverage your app website::you can create a website of your app, crafting the page and designing a beautiful interface of your website. The users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve these problems.

(3)app store optimization:

do keywords research: the quality of keywords affects your app ranking. However, promoting the quality of keywords is a tough task, including the relevance, competitive, localization and plural. So, it is necessary to optimize your keywords using some effective ways. If you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app store optimization company to promote the search ranking of your app.

ratings and reviews:audience would like to choose one app with more positive reviews, indeed, the reviews also influence the installs of your app. So, you can buy some good ratings and positive reviews to help you if you have enough budget.

(4) pre-loaded your app: you can pre-loaded your app in app stores, which can guide the audiences to install your app indirectly. Although it will took much money, the results will be apparent and soon.

Wish these methods will be useful!