Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

    Inviting beginner developers for team

    Hi

    I am looking for developers who are new to android world and are curious to reach top charts ASAP. I will provide the source code of apps and games to u along with tips to get installs. then u can publish these apps and games as urs. The only thing I seek is trust and one ad unit with my ad unit id. So u earn from ur ad unit id and I from mine.


    So just reply here or PM me and I will get in touch with more details and then we can take it forward. Looking for max 3 partners as of now.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Is it legal to have an app linking to ad units from different accounts?
    The best jigsaw puzzles game on the market and it's all free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ania.game.free

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avradu1984 View Post
    Is it legal to have an app linking to ad units from different accounts?
    There's nothing wrong with it..
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by javaexp View Post
    Hi

    I am looking for developers who are new to android world and are curious to reach top charts ASAP. I will provide the source code of apps and games to u along with tips to get installs. then u can publish these apps and games as urs. The only thing I seek is trust and one ad unit with my ad unit id. So u earn from ur ad unit id and I from mine.


    So just reply here or PM me and I will get in touch with more details and then we can take it forward. Looking for max 3 partners as of now.
    might be useful if you post the names of your apps and games.
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Ya sure. U can have multiple ad accounts into one game. Admob is yours to take. If anyone is paranoid about adding adunits from different account, I am open for revenue split too, 80 percent is yours to take and share 20 percent with me at the end of every month.

    Have so many apps and games. Sharing names of few:
    1) Battery saver
    2) Hungry Snake
    3) Disco lights
    4) Piano
    5) Guitar
    6) Drums
    7) Shoot bubble
    8) Basketball

    When u PM me do share link to ur Google play account
    Last edited by javaexp; 2014-08-07 at 04:31 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by javaexp View Post
    Ya sure. U can have multiple ad accounts into one game. Admob is yours to take. If anyone is paranoid about adding adunits from different account, I am open for revenue split too, 80 percent is yours to take and share 20 percent with me at the end of every month.

    Have so many apps and games. Sharing names of few:
    1) Battery saver
    2) Hungry Snake
    3) Disco lights
    4) Piano
    5) Guitar
    6) Drums
    7) Shoot bubble
    8) Basketball

    When u PM me do share link to ur Google play account
    lol did you get suspended on gplay?
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  7. #7
    Member promo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NewYork
    Posts
    410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by javaexp View Post
    Hi

    I am looking for developers who are new to android world and are curious to reach top charts ASAP. I will provide the source code of apps and games to u along with tips to get installs. then u can publish these apps and games as urs. The only thing I seek is trust and one ad unit with my ad unit id. So u earn from ur ad unit id and I from mine.


    So just reply here or PM me and I will get in touch with more details and then we can take it forward. Looking for max 3 partners as of now.
    Well, I was wondering if adding two ad code over a single application is allowed or not ! I think that can get your application banned I don't remember actually where I was reading this I think I may have to take a look again over the terms and condition of the Developers account. But I don't think that's allowed.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    lol did you get suspended on gplay?
    part and parcel of being with google play. u interested?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i am interested.

  10. #10
    Senior Member BaksaiApps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Why people new to android? What was the reason for getting banned?
    Looking for a super talented 2D Artist to work with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beginner question - tracking install
    By madmen in forum Marketing Methods
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-08-07, 07:14 AM
  2. Starting an Android App Development Team
    By Aiden in forum Android Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-06-19, 10:52 PM
  3. Mobario team any living person here ?
    By GeniusDdevs in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2014-05-29, 05:20 PM
  4. [IDEA] Join PROMOTE TEAM - Review app for each other
    By hetpin in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-03-25, 02:39 AM
  5. [Free]Team Awesome 1.0.5
    By idolleon in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-01-08, 06:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •