Youtube links in my apps

Does link to youtube is violate google play policy?
I got this mail:

“After a regular review, we have determined that your app downloads, monetizes, or otherwise accesses YouTube videos in violation of the YouTube Terms of Service or YouTube API Terms of Service. Accessing content, a product, or service in an unauthorized manner is a violation of the Developer Distribution Agreement, and is not allowed on Google Play.”

you sure, you were not showing youtube videos in the app content?

Well, yes it violates the guidelines if you have monetized your application. So, I guess its violation over the developer distribution agreement which is not allowed over the Google PlayStore.

Thank you - I don’t understand - my app was singer app (without any picture of the singer) - i give all links of the singer sites - like - main site, YouTube channel, tweeter, Facebook etc and also 3 interviews link in YouTube - so how it violate policy?

Did you play YT video directly on your app or just linked it to YT official player?

yes - its only link to youtube
here the list of my apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Free+Fan+Apps

I checked your apps already. I guess the problems are related to the owner right of the videos you are linking to.

woo, so in your opnion is that i have to remove all links to video of intereview of the singers? :(:(:frowning: