Our game "Fun Football" removed due to copyright infringement

Seems the problem is in some graphics we use to indicate the game has World Cup included (and worst thing they are not important to our game).

In the email from Google there is his text:

“Google may reinstate your application into the Google Play Store upon receipt of a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. Click herefor more information about the requirements of a counter notification and a link to a sample counter notification.”

Can someone help to explain what is a “counter notification” because if I got to the link they gave me, I can’t find any useful information.

Also, we are willing to remove all the problematic graphics, is this enough for Google to reinstate the game?

If yes, how can we upload the game as this is now not possible from the Google Play dashboard?

In other words, what should we do so Google reinstate the game?

Regards,
Damir.

I see you use World cup logo, that violate Google and Intellectual.
Try to remove all the problem graphic, upload same game with same keystore, higher version code, package name and email to Google Play team.
If you luck, they can reinstate the game.

Update: you can follow the link:
https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?product=androidmarket&rd=2, check Play store , select I would like to file a counter…

Can we use the same package?

If not, that will give us great headache…

So was it because you used the world cup logo in your game or something else related to the world cup? I made a simple would cup soundboard that hasn’t really done well, but I’m thinking of taking it down if google is targeting apps related to the world cup right now.

Yes, it is because of the World Cup logo…

You can upload your game with same package name but try to use your own graphics and do not use again any edited graphics.