Is it possible to recover deleted text messages or contacts from my Samsung galaxy s4

I urgently need everybody’s help; my little son mistakenly deleted some important messages and contacts from my Samsung galaxy S4 (Android OS 4.2), the contacts are very important to me, I have attempted to recover lost contacts, messages from my Samsung S4, but still failed, please help!!!

I used MobiKin to recover my messages, contacts on Samsung S4:
How to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy s4
Recover lost contacts from Android Phone
How to restore text messages SMS from Android phone

Internal memory is FAT32. And there are many recovery tool (GetDataBack…) can recover information from it, you can try root and mount it in PC and scan.
If luck, you can recover SMS database and can recover your message

It is highly recommend implementing a regular backup plan in order to minimize any chances of permanently losing data. Anyway, we can still recover the deleted text messages or contacts from your Samsung galaxy s4 with the help of a software like Vibosoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery.
You can read this to know How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy?

Try using data recovery application, I am sure there are hundreds of data recovery utilities tool available over the playstore which allows doing so…

You can recover lost,deleted or formatted files from Android mobile phone like this:

1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
  2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H in My Computer.
  3. Download Android Data Recovery into your computer.
  4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click ‘Start’ button to start scanning process which will find your files.
    Here is a tutorial I found in the website.
    How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
    How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy

When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first. After that, you may use you phone. Samsung Data Recovery can help you get back lost content from Samusng phone. You can follow this guide to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4.
How to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy S4
How to restore lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4

Well, I have found the application for you that can recover the contacts and messages try downloading and installing “SMS Backup & Restore” application available at the AndroidPit Store. I have tried it personally so I can bet on that it will get you messages and contacts back if you are lucky enough.

Hi Friends My Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G ( SGH -I997R) was locked in too many pattern attempts and I was forced to do a Hardware reset ( wipe). Now I am recovering Data from 13Gb Had disk with Android Data Recovery.I would like to know location of conatcts ( file format & extension). Can someone pls. help.
Thank You
Tina
Read more:
How to Restore Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Android

Easy step to recover data from Android with recovery software

Before doing contacts recovery with Android Data Recovery program, we need to do some preparation on the phone and computer.

1. Install the drive for the phone to computer, you can download the drive from official web of your phone.

2.Enable USB Debugging in your phone, different versions of Android os have different operation:

For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”

For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Click"USB debugging"

For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < click “USB debugging”

Step 1: Shut down other Android phone management software in computer, and launch Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.

Step 2: Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable, then the program will detect your phone.

Step 3:After detecting, you can click “next” button, and at the same time, a “permisson ask” from super user app may ouccr in your phone, you just click “allow”, then click"start", scanning will begin. Step 4:After the scan, your data will be classified by category, so you can easily choose any kind of them to preview. After preview, select your wanted ones, click “Recover” and choose a save path on your PC to save them. So easy! Only 4 step, you can get back data from Android device without sweating.

You can download programs like Samsung Recovery that say they will help you recover lost or deleted data from android phone. You could give it a try though.
How to recover lost contacts from samsung phone
How to recover lost messages from samsung phone

Typically internal memory is FAT32 format so it can be easily recoverable with some third party app. I would suggest recuva is one of the best app to recover FAT32 files from your device.

Contact the FBI or the NSA, they will have everything that was ever lost on your phone. They spy on everyone, doesn’t matter if your in USA or in Syria or Japan they spy on everybody. They also know I am writing this message now so if you don’t hear from me tomorrow then you will know what happened to me.

Lost contacts from Samsung phone? Accidentally deleted contacts on your Samsung phone? Many Samsung users need to recover lost or deleted contacts from Samsung mobile phone, on the market, few data recovery software supports recover contacts from Android devices. Now, I recommend you a professional Android Samsung data recovery, which supports restore contacts from Samsung phones, called iPubsoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery, this software can help you recover your Samsung phone deleted/lost contacts with a few clicks.
How to recover samsung galaxy text message ?

SMS Backup & Restore app is good for backup SMS. its simple to use and backup your data.

Well, if the tool you use keeps failing you, maybe you should try another way. There is a tutorial might be helpful for you. It is a video on how to recover data from Samsung. It seems the tutorial gains a good reputation. Why not give it a try.

If you accidentally deleted your Android phone contacts, this does not mean that your data are gone for good. The accidental deletion of contacts only means they are inaccessible, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. So, just put your Android phone on computer and follow the detailed steps to have a try.

Recover the deleted Samsung contacts
Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Phones

You can use Samsung Data Recovery. It’s supports not only SMS but also many kinds of files; while Myjad Android SMS Recovery is specialized in recovering deleted text messages. The two software applications works on most Samsung smartphones such as Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4.

Yes. Use Android data Recovery software.

If you want to recover deleted contacts, photos, messages and other data from your Android device, you should not make any further operations to your device. Because any operation would produce new data, and that will overwrite the old data on your device. The deleted files may be not deleted completely, but once being overwritten, you’ll have no way to get them back.
The best way to recover deleted Android files is to use Android data recovery software. It is safe, easy and fast. You just need 3 steps:

1. Download and install Android Data Recovery.
  2. Connect your Android device to the computer.
  3. Scan your device and recover deleted Android files.
    With these 3 simple steps, you can recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos, videos and other data you want to get back.

Yeah you could recover it through Recuva in PC.