When to buy reviews?

Hey, I have published my game in Google play last week. Got some family and friends to download it but not much.

I’ve heard of people buying reviews. Is it safe and should I do it?

Hi, I guess you asked the question in a wrong way, but I will try to help you.

First thing: app reviews number and score affect google play rank of your game in a positive way.
Second thing: google doesn’t allow fake or incentivized reviews

It is entirelly up to you if you want to take the risk.

Buy the reviews at the start when your app is published let the reviews be unique or buy ratings without any review it will boost your installs and increase your app’s rank. Buy reviews from someone professional who won’t get your app banned.

P.S i am selling reviews if you want to buy PM me :cool:

Hi there, no matter android or ios app, buy reviews is a good way to convince users to download your app, because a data shows that about 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.

If you buy fake reviews, there is a great chance that your app will be removed from the app stores, but if you buy real reviews, then it’s safe. So you should choose a reliable review provider.

Bestreivewapp is a good choice, we have a large number of users around the world, we are still hiring reviews on our website, then we can guarantee that all the reviews are from real users.If the reviews not shows or be deleted on the app stores, money back guarantee.