How is Samsung app store compared

I don’t see why people would use the Samsung market instead of Google play so I’ve never bothered with it. But I keep hearing about it so has anyone got apps on Samsung app store? Do you get a decent number of download?

63% Android device are Samsung, and every device have Samsung Apps pre-install. So you must know what you do.
Samsung dominates Android scene with 63 percent of market share - Android Community

It’s not worth the trouble. About 10% of my downloads come from that store, and it’s a pain to upload apps there (strict and biased app testing/checking).

I disagree. Their app certification is strict, but that’s an advantage for honest developers. There would be less competition from spam and re-skinned apps. Its system can’t be abused like Google’s where people could easily create new accounts to publish spam apps again once their old accounts are banned. Google is realizing severity the problem with spam apps now so they’re implementing new policies. They’re afraid of Amazon and Samsung becoming major competitors with their app stores.

This doesn’t mean 63% of Android users use Samsung app store. I don’t see why anyone would use it beyond the first time after buying a phone. But when they discover Google play I don’t see any people using it.

You’re accepting to lose 10% of your customers?

I love their checking. I am always upload my game/app to Samsung store for Testing/Bug detect. You have a free service without any paid. Except you have more than 100 devices and some tester.

What are the qualifications to upload an app on Samsung Store?

Just follow some of their rule and a standard tested process on all device you check. I think their testers quite professional.
Self-Check List(???) | SAMSUNG Developers

I never ever download from Samsung app store because whatever I want I go to Google Play Store where I get all things whatever I want.

Thanks for sharing this information.