How to hide apps on Android without root by PrivateMe

In this tutorial, we are going to use the app PrivateMe. It is an easy to use app and you can easily hide any 3rd party Android apps. The apps hidden in it will not be seen on your launcher, recent apps list, app management in system settings and any other app trace on your phone system.

On the v2.0 we combined Hide and Clone to the feature of Create Apps in PrivateMe, here is the steps for hiding apps:

First of all to install PrivateMe from the below link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trigtech.privateme

After that go to PrivateMe Apps Setting
home.jpg

Tap the + on the right top on home screen to enter App Creating list, you can choose to create local apps into PrivateMe or create new apps in PrivateMe through App market.
hideapps.jpg

Hide new apps: type into search bar to find apps from App market and then install without records. Then you can access to this app through PrivateMe.
hideappsnewlyinstalled.jpg

Clone apps: select from App Creating list to create apps you’ve installed, tap the app icon then will automatically prompt to create the app – detect app security – created successfully. When creating completed, the app can be used in PrivateMe normally. Now you can run multi accounts at the same time on one phone with the cloned app.
hideappscreating.jpg

Hide local apps: after the app is created in PrivateMe, you need to uninstall it on your phone system, or later opening this app in PrivateMe to choose to uninstall from system, to completely hide this app, then you just access it from PrivateMe.
hideappscompleted.jpg

Mock Notifications: If you want to manage the notification of hidden and cloned apps, then go to PrivateMe >Home > Notifications > select block/allow/mock. And you can go to the Mock Notification Setting to customize your mock content.

Protect PrivateMe: go to the App Setting list of PrivateMe, here two protection solutions are available: Cover PrivateMe - cover PrivateMe as calculator and this calculator requires password followed by “=” to open PrivateMe; Lock PrivateMe - set the password to access PrivateMe.

Follow same method to enable the app. Just Simple like that!

thanks for sharing, Hide Apps is very useful. It will be better if i can open this app by enter code on phone dialer.

Nifty app I’m going ever to use. Thanks for sharing.

Phone dialer need to solve the dialer screen compatibility of different mobile OEMs, it seems not workable currently.

thx to author! Its so good information! Thx for sharing!

decided to try this feature, it really works well
Thanks for sharing.

This applock is a great applock to protect other apps, your personal files, hide picture and video. Its break in alert feature is very useful through it you identify the person who have entered wrong password. Now my mobile is safe.

For me now professionals are developing a similar application Mobile Application Development Services - Android & iOS Your program has downloaded and tested, very well done. Many useful options, and chips. Some of your ideas, even I want to borrow. I want to wish good luck to you.

Thanks:p Now it has been updated to v2.0. Use the app, and tell us what you think, we will be very happy