Tubemate for Android 2.2.9 - Download Tubemate for Android‎ Free

Do you like watching videos on YouTube? If your answer is yes, then you would also like to download the videos that you like so that you can watch it later or show them to your friends and family members. There is no feature to download the YouTube videos, but you can use the latest version of TubeMate to download the videos whenever you want. In this article, we will be sharing TubeMate APK for Android that comes with all the latest features. The app isn’t available on Google Play Store, so you will have to download the APK file and install it manually.

descargar-tubemate-gratis.jpg

Tubemate Features:

• Fast download mode(with multiple connections for a download)
  • Multiple download resolution options
  • Background, multi-download
  • Resume downloading
  • Convert to MP3 (powered by MP3 Media Converter)
  • Playlist as video/audio(powered by Meridian Player)
  • Share your video finds via Google Buzz, Twitter or e-mail at the tap of a button
  • YouTube search and related videos suggestions
  • Save favorite videos to your YouTube account, create playlists

Using the above link, you will be able to download the latest Tubemate Download for Android 4.2.2 free file which you can then install on your device manually. Before you install the application, you need to enable the Unknown Sources by going to Settings > Applications/Security on your device and checking the feature. If this feature isn’t enabled, you won’t be able to install the APK file of any app or game.
I hope that you liked the latest version of the YouTube downloader app! If you got the app and installed it, then share the Tubemate 2.2.9 with your friends so that they too can download YouTube videos on their device.

This app is an incredible applock, everybody can hide my personal files, like images, videos, music etc., the hide picture and videos function of this app is amazing, and more, I can enjoy its anti-thief and intruder selfie functions

Update Tubemate to the latest version at the homepage of Devian Studio for free: Devianstudio.net

This is an awesome app. I have been using it for the past two months. very easy to download Youtube videos