Make money with Android

Hey there!

We are happy to announce a new monetization scheme for Android publishers – APKMoney.biz

Here we provide a solution what allows you to earn money per installs of all possible Android apps and games. It is particularly well-suited for publishers who knows how to deliver Android users from the Internet and make them to download Android apps. Among them:
· Android apps and games download websites;
· File sharing services;
· Entertainment websites (streamings, mp3 and etc.);
· Adult websites;
· Other websites what can generate Android traffic.

Bellow you can a screenshot of our partner stats with US, UK, German, Indian, Turkish, Brazilian installs in the top.
http://prntscr.com/csgywf

Please note! Due to our solution originality we don’t provide a detailed information on public. But you are welcome indeed to join us on ApkMoney.biz and send us all the questions you have in Skype.

Regards,
ApkMoney.biz

But what if it’s not android app developers but android app users?

The above is a great idea for app developers , however, for app users, How to make money with android phones?

As my own experience, Reviewing apps via Buy Appstore and GooglePlay reviews - Bestreviewapp is a good idea, Get $0.5 for reviewing an app, the payment will be send every Friday through PayPal.

But what if it’s not android app developers but android app users?

The above is a great idea for app developers , however, for app users, How to make money with android phones?

As my own experience, Reviewing apps via BestReviewApp is a good idea, Get $0.5 for reviewing an app, the payment will be send every Friday through PayPal.

It’s really difficult for a new developer earn as some people that answered here. First, great earning are possible if your app is highly downloaded and it’s really difficult, there are too much apps in the store.
According to me, only if you have enough downloads you can think about revenue and what could be the right market strategy.
At the end of September I released my first app (iFeel Free - mood diary), and now it’s near to reach 10k downloads, but no earnings for the moment.
Probably in-app billing will be my future solution, but it’s hard to say if it will be the right way.

Update

I’ve developed an iOS version of my app and the android version reached 25k downloads. I’ve implemented In App Purchase in both versions, but no big revenue. Anyhow IAP allows better incomes and probably it’s the right choice when you don’t have a big user base.

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny and I am working at Clickky - a full-stack platform for advertisers and publishers.

I would like to share with you some basic info regarding what our company can offer in terms of apps’ and mobile websites’ monetization.

First of all, let me mention that we are one of the biggest demand aggregators in the industry, with our internal demand coming directly from app developers, not mentioning a huge pool of an external demand coming from our AdExchange and RTB marketplace.

We can work via SDK/ online API in order to buy your traffic and increasing your revenue significantly.

I know that the market is already full of different proposals and is quiet high competitive, but there always is a place for new tries and for better solutions.

Feel free to contact me by [email protected] and to start our successful cooperation.

Thanks!

hey

looking for making money with android? Do visit us at ALPHAGRAVEL…
For your all better understanding I am mentioning brief description about it. I hope this will be helpful to you.

“HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANDROID APPS? IT’S TIME TO REVEAL THE REALITY BEHIND ANDROID APP MONETIZATION MAGIC. WITHOUT MORE ADO, LET’S DISCUSS ABOUT THE IDEAS THAT MAKES MONEY WHEN YOUR ANDROID APP IS FREE.
Making Money From Android App Monetization Technique Involves Showing Ads To Users Of The App.
Unlock Hidden Monetization Levels With Alphagravel Ads.”

I would name data monetization among the brightest app monetization trends of 2018-2019.

Data monetization means processing non personal users data to data collectors and receiving money from every user who signed in the consent form. The more DAU you have, the higher revenue you’ll get.

Here’s a handy data monetization calculator to plan your revenue

Hi!

yes, + 1 to data monetization! 2018 has shown an incredible revenue growth for app developers who started monetization of their user’s non-personal data.

Did you know that you can run data monetization along with in-app ads? Two SDKs won’t compete with each other. And you’ll get a chance to earn twice more!

I’ll be glad to answer any questions about data monetization, so go ahead :slight_smile:

If you have less than 10 -15k DAU, your app will most likely get zero revenue. Boost your ASO, market your app, and when you reach at least 50 000 users, start a hardcore monetization:)
Beyond Admob, there are plenty app monetization platforms to consider: Epom apps(for app and data monetization), inMobi, etc