my app gets removed ( Webviews and Affiliate Spam)

my apps gets removed but i have not anything related to affiliate (sales) on my website. so why affiliate spam ? it is a online browser game website of my friend. i made the app and uploaded it to my developer account.
it is a simple online game app :frowning:

Hi Developers at xxxx

After review, Games Collection HD 999x Games, xxxxxxxxx.com, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the webviews and affiliate spam policy.

Next Steps

1. Read through the Webviews and Affiliate Spam article for more details and examples of policy violations.
  2. Make sure your app is compliant with the Spam policy and all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember that additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
  3. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, you can sign in to your Developer Console and submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this suspension may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

Does the app have any content or simply links to the website?

I used to get such stupid suspensions many times for my apps that use a webview feature to display local HTML files such as Help and FAQ.

please chek your inbox ive send you the site url.

what did you do ? i mean what can i do now my account gets suspended then google will not let me create a new developer account .
ive send you the website url too. please chek it it is a simple online browser games website.

and the thing is in fivverr they sell gigs like:

2. Play Store submission in my account, You will no need to purchase account it’s cost $25.

so why mee :frowning:

It’s sad to hear that

Hey Jems! I just checked out your app in Google Play, and it looks great! Did you ever consider monetizing it with rewarded ads or an offer wall? Let me know if this is something that interests you. Thanks, AdscendIlyssa