[FREE][GAME] Super Car Plane!

960x640_screenshot_1.jpg960x640_screenshot_2.jpg960x640_screenshot_3.jpg960x640_screenshot_4.jpg960x640_screenshot_5.jpg

Hi people!

We’ve just released our first game for free on Android and iOS.
It’s and endless game where you have to fly your car as far as you can without hitting any obstacles and being careful not to run out of gas!
There are powerups and new cars that you can get too if you collect enough coins.
Also, there’s a nice feature in there that allows you to see your Facebook friends progress along the bottom of the screen… providing they have the game and have logged in to Facebook with it (don’t worry, it won’t post anything to your wall).

Trailer:

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ReflectionCreativeMediaLtd.SuperCarPlaneGame

Thanks,
We’d love to hear what you think… :slight_smile:

Nice game, I would like to have it for sure.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Download it and let us know what you think… :smiley:

Nice game, it would be the best if you could upload more levels on it.

Thanks.
This is something we’re considering for an update :slight_smile:
We’re about to release an update actually which introduces four new cars, and a couple of other nice new features…

What’s everyone’s highscore so far??..

Glad to here that, I would be waiting for it.

I would like to have it for sure
nice apk

Hi guys!

The update is live and available to download now! :slight_smile:

What’s new?..
• New cars
• Bonus level
• Free gift wheel
• Bug fixes and improvements

Give it a try, and let us know what you think… :smiley:

We recently hit 10,000 downloads, which we’re really pleased with but we don’t want to stop there!
If there’s anything that anyone would like seeing added to the game, then let us know… we’re listening! :slight_smile:

Do you want a Piano tiles game ?
contact me on : [email protected]
live Demo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWr6JH2g5c
i will give you App + Source Code

New update coming soon!
There’s a chance it may contain new cars… :wink:

If you haven’t got the latest update yet, go and get it…
There’s quite a few additions/improvements! :smiley:

Dude the notifications in your app are so fuking annoying, what were you thinking? I mean really a load a$$ horn and vibrate, not fuking cool!

You should receive free gifts if you tap the notification to open the app, but you can disable the notifications for individual apps on both iOS and Android if you’re not interested.
Thanks for the input though… we can easily change it so that they are less frequent if people are getting annoyed by them. :slight_smile: