EXP Game - Level Up your enjoyment

Hello fellow forumers,

my name is Richard from EXP Game, and I would like to talk to you briefly about what EXP Game is about.

EXP Game is an Android app designed for pre-registration service for android games. It is global serviced, and is aiming to present users of upcoming games and register early. One of benefit of using/pre-register is most game developer are distributing in game bonus items just for registering. Code for those bonus reward will be distributed via EXP Game app once the game goes live.

Our company is still new and have more development to perform. What we offer to gamer is games that are upcoming, or already released and give bonus items with our coupon distribution system.

What we also offer is to game developer a chance to advertise their games by partnering with us and have exposure to many EXP Game user of your game. Only requirement would be to have coupon/code input system within your game app.

Please check out our app here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expgame.expressgame

If anyone have any questions, please reply me under here or pm me and I’ll happily assist you best I can.

Thank you and have a good day!

Best Regards,
Richard.
EXP Game