Cost Of Android App Development?

I mean if I want to have an app for my institution/business how much will it cost to develop if I ask an android developer?

$1… do you want me to tell the dev name. But my fees is $5000… lol… without telling its feature how are u expecting someone to tell u the quote…

Hi,
I need
A smarter personal assistant
Longer battery life
Better security
Simpler app permissions
Easier text editing

Hey… it all depends upon the depth of an application. The required specifications which you have mentioned, represents that you do not need a complicated app, and this job can be done by a novice developer too. Try hiring a reputable freelancer on sites like odesk or elance ( in fact both of them are going to be merged in near future). Odesk ( now upwork ) is actually a platform where you can engage with a professional developer easily. Hiring a developer organically will cost you much more.

This thread looks like spam. Look at the signature.

Get Free Quote of Application development drop the Messages here- visit : Get Your Free Quote for Mobile and Website Development | MoonTechnolabs

QA engineer– responsible for the testing of the app and its faultless operation. The possible budget price may vary widely depending on the project complexity. Let’s review an estimates of average cost to develop an Android app: Elementary apps average at $25000 to $35000.

Android app cost based on such factors, as a rate of engineers that you will hire to develop your product and scope of features you want to build.

Prices for developers are different accordingly to their location and their professional level skills. In common there are such ranges of hourly rate:

USA: $100 - $200 per hour
United Kingdom: $100 - $150 per hour
Eastern Europe: $25 - $100 per hour
India: less than $25