How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!

This software can either backup and restore SMS and can backup and restore Contacts, very handy. I’ve been using and strongly recommend you to use.
Link:
OBBO Android SMS & Contacts Backup - OBBOSOFT Index
OR You can search " obbosoft " in google…

Thank you for your sharing. It is relly wonderful. I love it.

thank you,It is relly wonderful

I think Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager could do you a favour, It allows users to copy SMS from all kinds of Android phones to PCwith one simple click. Just have a try !

Aren’t they connected to a GMAIL account that syncs between your phone and your contacts?
If so, go to your GMAIL account and export the contact list.

To transfer Android text messages to computer, you need to have an USB cable which you connect to your phone and laptop. You will see an installation bubble pop up in the bottom right of your screen. On your Android phone pull down the notification window and tap USB connected. Tap Mount on the notification window that appears. Find the removable storage drive and drag and drop the desired files to the drive. In your phones notification window tap Turn off USB storage and then unplug your phone. Or you can also try [b]iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager[/b] to deal with this problem. It is a useful tool.
How to transfer sms from android phone to computer ?
How to print text message from samsung phone ?

" obbosoft " is really a very good software. its simple to use and backup your data.

One better way is to use android file transfertool which is a great program can transfer and backup data from phone to computer.
Transfer Messages from Android to Computer
Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer

You need looking for a good Android device manager to help you. With it you can also manage your other data om pc easily.

Sounds like an app like this could come in handy. Thanks for sharing!

Want to backup android phone data in case of accidently data loss.Colmuster Samsung Backup supports backup samsung phone data , including: contacts, text messages, music, apps, photos, Ebooks and videos etc. It offers Windows Version for users to do the Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 .

As you know, you can’t transfer android phone text messages to computer directly, even you connect your phone to computer via the USB cable, the computer won’t detect your text messages. I suggest you to use an android assistant app to help, transfer your text messages to computer in few simple steps.

Yes, an android file manager could transfer data to computer with ease.
main.jpg

Is that possible? Unless use bluestack to open the messages in PC.

@Katherine55, Here I recommended you a very useful app called Zapya. Zapya PC version can help you to transfer files or data between PC and your phone freely without USB cable.

Android SMS Backup is able to help you out on message backup.

Thank you for your sharing. It is relly wonderful. I love it.

Chữa bệnh viêm xoang
bệnh viêm xoang

Android phone is pretty good for connecting people and digital entertainment introduced with the best android apps developed by the top android app developers. And to most mobile phone users, sending text messages is one of the most important ways to communicate or to do business. So it is inevitable that sometimes these messages will contain lots of important privacy information, thus it’s necessary to protect your SMS from losing.

Step 1: Install and Run the Program, and Connect the Android Phone. First of all, you need to start USB Debugging on your phone. …
Step 2: Preview and Begin to Recover. You should choose the “Contacts” and click the “SMS” button on the left panel.

Android phone is pretty good for connecting people and digital entertainment introduced with the best android apps developed by the top android app developers. And to most mobile phone users, sending text messages is one of the most important ways to communicate or to do business. So it is inevitable that sometimes these messages will contain lots of important privacy information, thus it’s necessary to protect your SMS from losing.

Step 1: Install and Run the Program, and Connect the Android Phone. First of all, you need to start USB Debugging on your phone. …
Step 2: Preview and Begin to Recover. You should choose the “Contacts” and click the “SMS” button on the left panel.

I hope this helps you