Google Play banned my ringtone application ?

Hello Members,

I need a small clarification. I had submitted a Moto G ringtone application. As far as I know, these ringtones are under “Creative Common License” or “public domain license” which can be used freely. I would like to know the reason behind the ban. I have already raised request for the same waiting for the reply.

Thanks,
Ajay.

Aht as the message you have received? Mybe the use of Moto G name was the cause?

“REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.”

• This is the message I received. But there are other application on MotoG ringtone. They did not get banned. That confuses me !!

Why is this confusing? Some are not caught, some are. Those not caught yet will one day. Risking a ban for some not even that popular keyword is not worth it.

But what about the creative commons license, they should not ban my application according to that. Why did they do so ? I’m still waiting for a reply back from Google Play team. Let me see what they have to say …

As I said they have probably banned you just for the use of the MotoG trademark.

ok thanks for reply :). Any more inputs/suggestions are welcome :).