Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how to backup contacts/messages from samsung to pc?

Losing important contacts from samsung phone is really very bad, and for the safety's sake, we'd better backup samsung contacts to computer. So now, I'll guide you how to transfer contacts from samsung phone to computer with android file manager.

Step 1: Connect Samsung Phone to PC and Run the Problem
    Connect your samsung phone to computer via USB cable, then start the app. The problem will detect your samsung phone automatically and you'll see some detailed info of your samsung phone in an interface.
    iston-android-manager-scr.jpg
    Tips: If this is the first time your samsung phone connecting with the problem, you'll need to enable USB debugging first. You just need to follow the guide to open the USB debugging and install USB driver on your cell phone. Once the USB debugging finished, you'll see an interface just like above.
    usb-debugging.jpg
    Step 2: Select and Check Contacts and Start Export
    Now you can click "Contacts" on the top to view all of your samsung phone contacts, select and check those you want to backup, and just click "Backup" to start the export.
    contacts.jpg
    OK! That's all! And the transferred contacts will be saved as CSV format file on your computer, you can open and edit it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well, I think this can be easily done by the help of Kies itself? You just need to make a backup of your device that's all, why would I put the privacy of my device to any third party application, because same can be done with the help of Kies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you have google account,you can backup samsung galaxy contacts ,text messages to google account.
    How to backup text messages from samsung to pc
    Last edited by Tarriollaa; 2015-01-28 at 12:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you need to back up Android phone contacts to PC,I have a method for your reference,I suggest you use some softwares to back up your Android phone contacts to computer,a professional software,Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager Not only can you quickly backup Android phone contacts to PC,but also can save a lot of trouble.
    Last edited by Kolpoiu; 2017-01-16 at 04:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well, I would say did anyone over here tried using Coolmuster??? It's also a great choice to move forward and I would say it does yields results, you can use it to recover the deleted contacts and all ! If any one over here has ever ran onto the data loss issue then try using the coolmuster it has free version available which everyone can use !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you can just use a app,name :Mobogenie in your pc and also install itb in your phone.then you can backup your all sms or others.its a too easy and short way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From google market you can find a number of apps to backup samsung galaxy phone contacts.But samsung launched one powerful helper - Samsung Kies to help manage and sync samsung phone data .
    How to backup android phone contacts
    Last edited by Rarding; 2015-06-26 at 02:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to Samsung Contacts Backup , which allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and backup contacts as well as messages, photos ,music and video.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The simplest way to backup Android Contacts is Gmail. You can directly export the contacts into vCard file. Besides, you can use MobileGo to backup Android contacts to pc within 1 click as well as other content such as music, photos and apps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by promo87 View Post
    Well, I think this can be easily done by the help of Kies itself? You just need to make a backup of your device that's all, why would I put the privacy of my device to any third party application, because same can be done with the help of Kies.
    Kies is fine for contacts but doesn't work for text, if you need to backup all your contacts and messages to computer, MobiKin Assistant for Android will provide the best solutions for you:
    Samsung contacts backup
    how to save text messages on galaxy
    Last edited by Vpmsae; 2016-07-27 at 02:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast