how to backup contacts/messages from samsung to pc?

Losing important contacts from samsung phone is really very bad, and for the safety’s sake, we’d better backup samsung contacts to computer. So now, I’ll guide you how to transfer contacts from samsung phone to computer with android file manager.

Step 1: Connect Samsung Phone to PC and Run the Problem
Connect your samsung phone to computer via USB cable, then start the app. The problem will detect your samsung phone automatically and you’ll see some detailed info of your samsung phone in an interface.
iston-android-manager-scr.jpg
Tips: If this is the first time your samsung phone connecting with the problem, you’ll need to enable USB debugging first. You just need to follow the guide to open the USB debugging and install USB driver on your cell phone. Once the USB debugging finished, you’ll see an interface just like above.
usb-debugging.jpg
Step 2: Select and Check Contacts and Start Export
Now you can click “Contacts” on the top to view all of your samsung phone contacts, select and check those you want to backup, and just click “Backup” to start the export.
contacts.jpg
OK! That’s all! And the transferred contacts will be saved as CSV format file on your computer, you can open and edit it.

Well, I think this can be easily done by the help of Kies itself? You just need to make a backup of your device that’s all, why would I put the privacy of my device to any third party application, because same can be done with the help of Kies.

Surely, you can backup samsung contacts and messages with help of Coolmuster Samsung Messages Backup software. just have a try!

If you have google account,you can backup samsung galaxy contacts ,text messages to google account.
How to backup text messages from samsung to pc

If you need to back up Android phone contacts to PC,I have a method for your reference,I suggest you use some softwares to back up your Android phone contacts to computer,a professional software,Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager Not only can you quickly backup Android phone contacts to PC,but also can save a lot of trouble.

Well, I would say did anyone over here tried using Coolmuster??? It’s also a great choice to move forward and I would say it does yields results, you can use it to recover the deleted contacts and all ! :slight_smile: If any one over here has ever ran onto the data loss issue then try using the coolmuster it has free version available which everyone can use ! :slight_smile:

you can just use a app,name :Mobogenie in your pc and also install itb in your phone.then you can backup your all sms or others.its a too easy and short way.

From google market you can find a number of apps to backup samsung galaxy phone contacts.But samsung launched one powerful helper - Samsung Kies to help manage and sync samsung phone data .
How to backup android phone contacts

Well ,there are so many ways to do samsung pc backup, you can seek help from 3-rd party tools.

Thanks to Samsung Contacts Backup , which allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and backup contacts as well as messages, photos ,music and video.

The simplest way to backup Android Contacts is Gmail. You can directly export the contacts into vCard file. Besides, you can use MobileGo to backup Android contacts to pc within 1 click as well as other content such as music, photos and apps.

Kies is fine for contacts but doesn’t work for text, if you need to backup all your contacts and messages to computer, MobiKin Assistant for Android will provide the best solutions for you:
Samsung contacts backup
how to save text messages on galaxy

Thanks for sharing, to transfer text messages from android to pc, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, like text messages, contacts, photos, etc. in few simple steps.

SyncDroid has both Android app, as well as Windows PC client. With Android app, you can simply backup and restore Android to and from SD card or Dropbox. And with the help of the desktop client, you can backup data to your PC. If any the data loss issue appears then try using the SyncDroid it has free version available which everyone can use.

You can also Restore your Samsung Phone Data with " MobileTrans Android Backup".

As you say, connect your Samsung to a computer ,afert then you can transfer contacts from android to computer in a more fast and secure way to accomplish it , in this way , it allow you to backup messages, contacts on the computer,above all which has brought lots of convenience to people who ues it ,

Backup phone data and transfer phone data is almost sync operation, first , you can find an effective transfer tools and downloaded on the computer ,after than you need to connect your telephone to a computer and launch the transfer tools to transfer contacts from android to the computer ,it means that you have backup the contacts on the computer , in this way , it empowre you to backup messages very fast ,

Indeed, I think this can be effectively done by the assistance of Kies itself? You simply need to make a reinforcement of your gadget that is all, why might I put the security of my gadget to any outsider application, since same should be possible with the assistance of Kies.

If you have just got a Samsung Galaxy , you may wonder how to transfer text messages from Samsung to computer.Samsung Backup is an integrated and simple to use to transfer, backup and restore your phone’s data on computer.

There is a third party application that enables you to backup all of your contacts/messages to pc.Samsung Backup,which is a life saver for people who want to save the precious files out of mobile phones forever.