Anyone making here 100$ a day from apps.

Anyone who is making 100$/day or above.Post your number of apps and ad network +ecpm
to encourage small developers that they can make huge money from apps
development.
Many thanks,
Gopal

I was making $200+/day from my apps but Google terminated my account for no reason. I think some pesky developer complained about me or something and was banned for no apparent reason. :frowning: So i just bought another account and am slowly building my way back up with users. Currently at $50/day. I use 2 ad networks primarily. Admob+Airpush.

Admob- Average eCPM is $.55-.70
Airpush- Average $.60-.70

They both have their pros and cons but In my opinion, Airpush’s eCPM is slightly better and I’m getting pretty good additional revenue using Bundle 1. You don’t think the 4 cents sounds like much, but it actually adds up. The con there is Airpush’s dashboard has been down lately. They’ve reached out to me and told me they were working on backend changes and I guess that’s a legit answer, but I hate waiting for the dashboard. Once they get it down, I’ll be more happy.

MDesign what kind of and how many apps do you have? I am a am sorry for your loss. I hope you get back up on your feet

I live about 5 app playstore, im using appnext, startapp and Leadbolt

leadbolt.jpg

You should ditch Leadbolt. I hope that eCPM is for your banners, but either way Leadbolt is a bad way to go these days.
Admob/inMobi/AirPush for banners, Admob/AppNext/mobileCore/StartApp for interstitials are my recommendation.

I thought that using Airpush will get u banned from G.Play. Many incident happened in past. Also, in eCPM for banners AdMob is best so why to mediate it with other networks and reduce earnings. On interstitials if I’m not wrong Admob serves the same interstital for some time now matter how many times u show it so u should rotate it.

A developer reports and account get banned. WTF? Is that even possible? If so do u know of some measures we should take?

$100 per day is not a very big deal

if you are good enough, you can make that with 10 apps

Now 200-300 usd a day with 10-15 app.
Time for this result 5 months. Investment during this period amounted to about 1500 usd.

PS: In january was 400-500 a day. From february ecpm on all network decrease in 2 times.

Startap - Pay per download
Revmob - Pay per click

eskiMob offers the best PPD for all countries

Working with some mature apps making A LOT of money but also with some new devs that get nice ammount of installs and earn from some bucks to hudreds USD daily.

No ecpm or other strategies yet. PPD only can make money as you could never imagine.

[email protected]

But you are non compliant:]

Hi mmmkkksss,

Following your other posts around here you seem quiet proffesional, so why would you say so? We’ve never worked together.

We’ve never got any app suspended nor noticed

Omri

As far as I know You are just out-of-app. The same thing was with mobario few months ago… Am I wrong? Your on-top widget does not close when app is closed.

You’re wrong my friend. We have 2 options that the dev can decide - Always on top, or just when app is open.

Both options are PS Compliant. Our legal department is in tight touch with all relevant judicatures at Google.

Understand your fears regarding OOA, but I would recommend not to avoid of cutting-edge solutions only coz industry changes a bit once in a time. Check the browsers extenssion industry (where Crossrider coming from) Chrome changes the policy, many platforms get suspended but we’re keeping max legally combinate with max innovation thinking.

PPD are for out-of-app? What about in-app? there is also PPD? You have NET 30?

PPD for both, but with different payouts. In general we’re Net+15 but are very flexible for our devs needs.

Let’s keep talking privately for learn more regarding our potential.

1. No network can rightfully claim compliance with Google’s policies since Google does not approve any SDK or even comment on compliance matters.

2. Constantly stating that you are an entity of “CrossRider” means nothing to Android developers. In fact, a simple Google search returns highly questionable results regarding CrossRider.

3. Being in “tight touch with all relevant judicatures at Google” also means nothing. You could easily just be making that claim like other networks have been in the past.
    Either way, Google can only re-iterate their policies and what they mean to you. They do not grant compliance.

4. We have every right to question out-of-app ad solutions after the debacle with Mobario, PingJam, AppOptim, AppGrade and others. Most of the developers on here are one man teams, myself included.
    If we are going to use a network we want to make sure they are trustworthy and honest.

You know I lost more than 10 apps because of appoptim and now I do not trust any PPD ad network but startapp … and my suggesting to not trust any network without making sure 100% their compliment …

and about how much I make … I make almost $100 … of course i had 3 other developer accounts and I used to make $600 - $800 a day … but im trying to go up there again …It was easy before now it needs much more work.

Hey A1ka1inE,

1. Your’e right, I just noticed that diffrently from most other networks we have our legal department that including (much) more than 1 employee and we’re working with Google platforms for a long time, having some great connections there and sticking to all legal needs.

2. Right, but as new platform with a unique solution bases on “scary” oriented concept, devs made more confident to hear of previous successes in other verticals. BTW - I see great results out there actually.

3. Again, right. Everything can never be certainty but if huge players working with us (Barca FC, Ronaldo, Roma, etc.), other devs can be more confident.

4. I’m here for you all. We’re looking to reopen the OOA concept and make devs more confident and believe it as significant revenue source and compliant at the same time. Our interest is not to leave question marks behind.

I don’t like registration process in your company… I was asked about my apps and traffic… You are selecting partners or cooperate with everyone? If yes - why don’t you make registration as automatc process?

And also - you don’t have dashboard for developers… Strange. I think that you should start running your service when you will do everything as it should be