[AdMob] How many you earn per day?

Hello everybody,

We have some app in google play. We use admob in my apps. :o
It get over 2 million request per day. But we earn only $500 per day. eCPM only $0.20 - $0.50. Is it very low? :confused:

Do you have any tips to get it increase more? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much!

500 a day is good I only made 200 a day myself, you should thank God for your blessings.

How many request your app get? This week is not good, from monday to now, only 150-300$ per day. I don’t know why :frowning:
Last week, i got $400-$600 per day

Any android lover looking to start a new spam free making money forum like this? David seems to be too busy to spend time on forum issues.

you guys should be happy $500 . $150 is really good i struggle to get $35/day … with an ecpm of 0.04 …

you guys should share some tricks with me …

I only made 5 - 8 $ / day β€” 20.000 request/day with an ecpm of 0.20

?? is it good or bad ???:o

Your ecpm is very low. How many clicks do you get for those 2million impressions? And which countries are most of your users from? This plays a big role on how much you get paid per click.

About 10k clicks. CTR is 0.6%
My user from USA, Korean, Russia, Canada,…

with banners:
CTR: 0.20%
RPM: 0.09 euro

Interstitial:
CTR: 2.66%
RPM: 1.40 euro

???..

if it is with banners, I guess it is normal. With banners always less eCPM

Yesterday, i got 1/2 last week. Very sad :frowning:

I only made 5-10 $ / day β€” 30.000 request/day with an ecpm of 0.17-0.21
@!@

I make enough to buy toilet paper. The last day ended one hour earlier than usual in admob, any clues why ?

We added one hour to the clock in USA… Daylight savings time

This one seems OK.

1/5 last week, eCPM only 0.1 :frowning: what happen with admob :frowning:

Banners on adMob are dying. If you need to show banners you should use other networks and adMob as a fill-in I think.

could you please elaborate about this? admobs banner have been perfoming quite good for us…
which network would you recommend instead? thanks!

Well, then maybe they are not dying for everyone then. :slight_smile: For me the eCPM of banners on adMob gets lower and lower over the years.

I don’t have a replacement yet - I use additional networks in mediation but they have low fill rate. But I think interstitials are the way to go in the long term.