What are the earnings of TOP GROSSING games ?

What are the earnings of TOP GROSSING games ?
How much revenue required per day to get in that list ?
How much required per day to reach first number in TOP GROSSING list of countries like US, UK, Australia & India ?

There was a leaked screenshot of clash of clans internal dashboard. It said they make $5.5 million a day with about 1 million new users per day. This was couple weeks back

Any source?

Sure

At the same time Flappy Bird supposedly made $50k from ads.

Does anybody know how was Flappy Bird advertized? Facebook? Blogs?

That’s an amazing number…wow.

Supposedly twitter, maybe facebook too - but not by ads, but by people who shared their results.

And the number is amazing yes, but it also shows that IAP has greater potential than ads.

Hey All,

Those number are insane indeed, both are anomalies though and can’t really be taken as an example.

Supercell, reportedly, made $892M last year so I think that this screenshot may have been faked (Mobile Game Developer Supercell Made $892M Last Year (Oh, And They Paid $345M In Taxes) | TechCrunch)

But, remember that they spend HUUUGE amounts of money on user acquisition. Playing around with the numbers, I believe they spend around $30,000,000 a month on buying users. which puts them at around 50% margin, give or take.

About Flappy Bird, I’ll be honest, I have no idea what drove this madness. We’ve released this cool infographic with some numbers and the timeline of this crazy phenomenon -

The Rise and Fall of Flappy Bird (Infographic)

Enjoy :slight_smile: