:: Middle East Region Users ::

Hello All,

:cool:
I’m opening this to be a thread for ME region users.
so we can discuss, transfer knowledge and experience and any issues related to ME users.

Will start with my self:
I have 4 active apps on Android Play store, with total of about 120,000 users (about 50% of them are current users).
My main audience are from Saudi.
My average CPC is 0.02 $, using just Admob network for all my apps (banners + inter).

Thanks

Hi Pioneer,

Can you share you eCPM for your interstitials? That might provoke a good discussion. Also, you might also hear from other networks that will offer you a better eCPM (like appnext, for example. That’s me :D. But from tohers as well).
OK, I will not interfere anymore, although I’m from the middle east too.

I tried many ad networks. I found admob to be the the safest (and sometimes highest). Probably airpush was the The best, but the Google play changes, they went down the pipe.

Jonathan, I wish you ecpm were as nice as you :slight_smile:

mobile core works really good for me for middle eastern traffic

Well I almost tried everything … but now days the best is admob and startapp for middle east users …

im trying appnext and mobilecore these days and they are not good at all

$0.05 eCPM for appnext and almost the same on mobilecore …

i tried most ad networks on my arabic apps, you get many downloads for your app but what you get from an install (in CPI networks) is around 0.2$ so i stopped doing arabic apps, with other apps (with mostly US users) i get (2$-4$) from an install using appnext.

For publishers looking to monetize their app, you should know:

1. What is your value proposition? Do you have a lot of users that play the game for a short time, or a few users that play the game for a long time?
  2. Where are you willing to have ads in your app? Whether it’s in-game, as an engage-to-earn option, etc., knowing this will help you choose a good ad network that can cater to your ad placement choice.
  3. Select an ad network and cost model. The majority of mobile ad networks specialize in interstitial pop-ups, while others offer a variety of ad products (engage-to-earn, videos, rich media, etc.) In addition, ads are priced through a variety of models, and you want to choose the cost model that most fits with your business model. If you have a lot of users who aren’t paying (if you have a freemium app), you might want to utilize a CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) model. If you have users that are extremely engaged with your app and really into your genre of app (e.g. racing games), you might utilize a CPI (cost per install) model.

Below are some Ads Network I’ve worked with.

1. Admob easy to get your feed wet, easy to do. After familiar with this platform, you can be more comfortable to try other Networks to optimise your revenues.
  2. Mobvista, Full Screen ads and Overlay are highly recommended, high eCPM can be assured most of the time.
  3. Startapp, 3D ads are wonderful, seems more engaging than others.

cool isn’t advertising for English apps harder than Arabic apps… what do you do to get more downloads from the US ?

arabic is harder (low fill rate and low cpm) for US downloads you have to make apps that US users are interested in, sometimes it depends on luck.

My average eCPM is about $0.12 for Admob.
and yes I think for ME region Admob is the best (while it still low).

Thanks

Hello @pioneer. As you may have seen in previous post at Pollfish we are actively looking for developers with audience in the Middle East region to deliver our inventory. Pollfish is a new interactive monetization method that delivers surveys instead of apps. You get paid $0.3 for each completed survey through your apps.

Hello @andreasv
What is your fill rate for Middle East ? , for a volume of 50K impressions daily ?

Hello @Pharaoh. Pollfish has different metrics/terms than the ones usually used since its monetization solution has a different process. Developers get paid for surveys completed through their apps with a minimum $0.3. This process is a three step process so we cannot define completion rates based on impressions since this also depends on the context of each app, integration and also the behaviour of your user base. We have both local and global surveys both pending and running for Middle East. Everything depends on survey creator targeting needs though that come and go to the platform every day! If you have more concerns or questions please let me know, or drop me a message, i will be happy to help.

The best networks I`m using for middle east traffic is Admob, Appbrain, Mobvista, and Airpush

Any body has a comparison numbers for Admob network, Android vs iOS ??

with most advertising networks IOS apps earn more than Android apps

I think so, thanks @just84

Ok, Thanks… I will surly contact you soon.