Might be in the wrong section.but as developers, how old are you guys? And how many apps you got on the market?.

You should start from yourself :slight_smile:

Knew someone was going to say that…im 19 and I have 1 app and the other one under development

thirty-six

I’m 25 and have been developing fulltime since 2010 with over 70 apps published and 5 million installs

Myself 24, recently got into making apps and earning. Was just enjoying life before that. BTW I’ve only one app and planning to release its BIG update soon :slight_smile:

If the update will be THAT BIG - why don’t you publish a brand new app and take full advantage of the “30 days” new charts? name it “youappname 2” and promote it to the users currently using part 1;)

i’m 30. i have 47 apps. want to keep only apps/games with 500+ daily installs in the long run.

1. 12 Apps online.

What is “30 days” new charts ? Never heard abt it b4.

30 with 12 apps

36 (damn I feel old) , soon I’ll be publishing my first app.

27 and cann’t count the number of my apps, just many many apps were published by me

26 and more than 70 apps

Holy molly 70 apps? Is it like auto generated apps or spam apps?

why you think 70 is too much. average android apps/games take only 2-3 months to make.
see this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=MGG1.com

Exactly so for 70 app more like 140 months which is around 10 years (more than when Android started) but Wow I checked the link they are valid and nice apps. Good job. May I ask you do you code them in Eclipse from scratch, use engine like AndEngin, or use an app maker software (or some other way)? I am curious to know

I said average apps/games take 2-3 months. If you copy paste or reskin then its matter of few hours. I think mgg1 hired a lot of graphics designers and coders.

thats just crazy - but I guess it works!

1. In total about 30 apps/games.