GP Account Banned .. for what reason?

Hi!

So my GP account just got banned. It had one app on it, a pretty simple facebook app for Cristiano Ronaldo news. Thats the message I got:

"This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team"

Isnt it really strange that they suspend the whole account instad of banning the app? Or does it maybe have to do with credit card problem? After all, I bought that account from a guy from thailand…

Any of you guys received that exact mail yourself? I have no clue what it is about…

Reasons:

1. facebook app for Cristiano Ronaldo
  2. bought that account

those are good enough. what ad networks you had>

They guy you bought a GP account from might got his other accounts banned, so Google might be able to match his accounts and yours. Regarding facebook app, I see there are many kind of it out there on Playstore. Somes were even named “Facebook Faster”, “Full Facebook”,…etc.

Why did you buy an account from someone instead of just creating your own?

Because googles gay? I’ve lost easily 1,000 accounts, I stopped giving a **** after the first 100, I make some of the most legit apps too, not crap, good UI, people love my apps, but theres ALWAYS some low life pondscum developer who will try and bring you down, end of the day, who gives a shit how and why, just buy another one and get stuff going again.

I’ve been doing online stuff for 7 years now, I know how to hide my tracks, cover my tracks, everything, it’s probably because some gay developer reported you or you ended up under reddit badapps, or you used a greasy ad network…end of the day who cares just re-make it

you seem to have some unresolved feelings towards homosexuality, is everything ok?

i dont mean gay as in a homo way i mean as in lame, stupid,

i gotcha, i am just messing with you.

hahaha i know :smiley:

Google Play ban is the reason i have so many friends that are not app developers, and why I visited almost every coffee shop in town for some “work”. You put the pieces together. Haha

does it also work with Admob? ))))

what affliatex wrote is true. One of my apps was also banned, while there are plenty of such apps with the same name that r still on play store. Even possible that one of them wrote to GP about my app, because it was growing perfectly )

So to recap:

(1) Google banned you previously
(2) You buy an account from someone else
(3) Google bans that account as well, sending you an email that clearly states the reason as “Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts”
(4) You come here and ask why the account has been closed?

I got this mail for 4 accounts after ban of one account. At-Last I bought a account from this http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/8308-sell-google-play-dev-account.html person and using that account in vm ware with his proxy everything now fine.

Based on the banning message:

"This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team"

do you think that the app itself got banned, or is the reason rather a fraud credit card or alike? As I said, I bought that account and didnt create it by myself. No warnings, nothing. They just closed it down at a stroke.
Do you think its safe if I reupload the same app with different package name somewhere else?

Have you had your account banned before? If so maybe Google just tracked you down again and banned your new account

No, this is my first ban ever. And I don´t understand for what reason. I just can guess that it has to do with the credit card with which my provider paid. I can´t reach him.

If you’ve never had an account banned then it’s definitely the seller’s fault, which would be the reason they’re not responding. One of his other buyers probably got banned and Google was able to link that account to yours. All u can do is buy a new one and let us know the seller’s name so nobody else wastes their money