Totally New In-App & Highest Paying SDK (Up to $600 Bonus)

Hello Developers,

I wanted to tell you about the Totally New Mobario SDK and what has changed.

Mobario’s SDK extends your app with various new features and enables your users to interact with their Social Networks / Emails / News / or any other widget (Music Player, Clock, Waze, etc.) INSIDE YOUR APP!!!

So users can stay connected to all their favorite content and widgets within your app, they will no longer will need to leave your app in order to get information.
For example, when users play your game and in the middle of the game they get a Facebook message, today they will have to leave your app, open the Facebook app, post or like and then get back to your game.
With Mobario, your users could read their Facebook post inside your app/game without the need to leave the app/game, resulting in a significant increase in their session length with your app/game as they don’t need to switch between apps to consume data.

Our research shows that we increase on average the session length from 3:20 minutes to 8:17 minutes. This is the major difference between Mobario’s solution and any other ad network, which just serves ads to the user. Mobario gives real value to app developers and their users.

The best part is that you even get money for all this!!!
I will be happy if you give Mobario a try and see the difference between Mobario’s solution and other ad networks.

This is our On-Top Bonus plan!!!
When you reach the following Installs, you get extra Payouts!
25,000 Installs = $100
50,000 Installs = $250
100,000 Installs = $600

This offer is in addition to our NEW payment of $100 per EVERY 1000 Installs from USA* & $10 per 1000 installs from non-USA.

SignUp Now: [b]CLICK ME[/b]!!!

Looking forward to working with you.

Elad
VP of Developer Relations

My LinkedIN: [b]Click Me[/b]!!!

5 Facts about the Mobario SDK:

1. Mobario’s Plugin will keep your users 4X longer in your app
  2. Allows your users to multi-task with other apps on their device while in your app
  3. Saves development time for you
  4. Works with Unity, B4A, and others

*30% of Installs from USA (if not, $50 per 1000 Installs from USA [still really high :slight_smile: ])

Seems like your post is not complete. Bonus is available if we reach that downloads until the end of February?

and 100$ US, if we have n% US downloads?

Thank you for your fix!
But the bonus is currently with no end date! Will not last forever!!

Do you still have the EULA mandatory ?,and the "conditions " for counting installs ?
Is the user have to keep the app for an hour to be counted ?
Do you still have the landing smartwall that showing without any control from the developer ?

Thank you Pharaoh for your comment.

Currently we are checking with our legal team if we can remove the EULA for good! But just to be on the safe side in the meantime, we have left it in place.

For our dashboard to count and install the following must occur:

1. EULA acceptance
  2. User must remain with developer’s app at least an hour
  3. Unique install

In the current SDK the “SmartWall” is mandatory since we are a PPD network.
In our next release, we will become a Revenue Sharing Network which every developer will decide how much advertising they are interested in and this will determine their revenue.

Looking forward to having you back in our Network again :slight_smile:

hey mobario man,

is your sdk is fully google compliant? can i see your ad screenshots?

They are not compliant. Do you think they would really tell you that? They will be assuring you that it is not 100% compliant, but 200%, 400% or maybe 10000000000000000000% compliant! Download SDK and don’t ask! GREAT OPPORTUNITY MY FRIIIIIEND! Yay… What a shit company

I think that any Ad Network should say clearly how their ads work.Compliant or non shouldn’t be their business.
everyone should judge according to what he sees and what google play policies are, if you take other’s people opinions you should accept that they could be wrong.Or you lose potential earnings or you lose accounts/apps.

Google will do whatever google wants, you could be right or no, I don’t think you can do something about it.They can ban a compliant app…There is not much that you can do.

with that said, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: be aware of appwiz :smiley: :smiley: :D, which could be compliant but they scam.

Hi EarnDroid,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Our business model is to have a fully compliant SDK and we make every effort to achieve it.
This does not mean that the way we and you, the developer, interpret the GP policies alway see “eye to eye”.
With that said, we feel today that our new in-app SDK meets and follows all of GP’s policies.
I do not think that any Network can claim that they are 100% compliant. Not AirPush and not StartApp. Even these 2 amazing companies had failures and suspensions in the past. But we all keep on trying to bring maximum revenue and value to our developers, users, and the company.
To answer your second, I will provide you with this tomorrow since I am out of the office already.

Once again, thank you for enabling me to address this topic.

Hello Developers,

We released yesterday a new SDK that allows the developer to decide if they want to show Interstitials or not.

Give it a try!!

www.MOBARIO.com

I will give a try. Because in comparison to other PPD networks they have nice support team and they try to fix the problem ASAP. I know that they had suspensions in the past (many ad networks had), I also didn’t use it when I saw, that it is out of app. Now they are inside the app, and the rates are high.

I will try with two apps that don’t bring me much revenue, and update here if something happens )