Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    <meta-data android:name="access-token" android:value="what should I put here token or api secrert key">
    looks like the OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()). authorize(); not take action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi DroidGenie

Once an app is configured, the payments should update within 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    I am getting this same thing in my Console. I already made $2.20 on 2 new apps I made on my first day, the interstitial ad does not have an x button so not google compliant so I use the exit ad for launch and exit. They only do search for whatever phones that meet their quiteria, I had like 400 downloads and only 10 EULA sent out to opt-in to search. So they must be strict on their quiteria
    Android Developers: Earn higher payouts than most ad networks with Offercast Mobile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The value you should put in is the token for your app.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Hu View Post
    <meta-data android:name="access-token" android:value="what should I put here token or api secrert key">
    looks like the OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()). authorize(); not take action.
    Android Developers: Earn higher payouts than most ad networks with Offercast Mobile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Two major issues.
    1) OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()). authorize(); not pop up at all. I test 3 different phones, none of them show the accept screen
    2) The AppWall and other AD show up, but the data (impression, click, install not show up on their reports. So all earning is 0.
    I will definitely not publish this SDK on app store now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Two major issues.
    1) OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()). authorize(); not pop up at all. I test 3 different phones, none of them show the accept screen
    2) The AppWall and other AD show up, but the data (impression, click, install not show up on their reports. So all earning is 0.
    They take awhile to update they are like startapp they upload console once a day usually around 10 am Eastern Standard Time they do not do the search for every phone only certain phones which meet their criteria. I am already making $10-20 a day already on a few test apps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Dr. Hu

The accept screen will appear only on a subset of the devices in the market that meet our criteria. If you'd like you can send us the make, model, Android OS version and build version for us to confirm your test devices are supported. Alternatively, you can send us your APK and we will verify the integration was successful. You can contact us via our site or in your dashboard once you log in.

Also, all earnings are delayed by 1 day. We'll make sure that that's clear on our site. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Two major issues.
    Last edited by Offercast Mobile; 2014-02-16 at 03:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi DroidGenie

Thanks for checking us out!

Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    They take awhile to update they are like startapp they upload console once a day usually around 10 am Eastern Standard Time they do not do the search for every phone only certain phones which meet their criteria. I am already making $10-20 a day already on a few test apps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    People that complain with net45 are short-term thinkers which are usually very poor

Quote Originally Posted by Offercast Mobile View Post
    Hi Everyone

Really appreciate the feedback. If the payment terms are what's holding you back from checking us out, that's great to know. I can take your comments back to management and try to get them changed. Don't know how much quicker we can get them out, but would love to know what you think would be acceptable.

Thanks everyone!
    Startapp: get paid per install! http://startapp.com/rfkeqwf use this link to get $15 bonus!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    don't mean to start a riot here but widdit is paying net45 and i honestly don't mind.. would prefer net0 but as long as the money comes in, I'm very happy
    Startapp: get paid per install! http://startapp.com/rfkeqwf use this link to get $15 bonus!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFly View Post
    don't mean to start a riot here but widdit is paying net45 and i honestly don't mind.. would prefer net0 but as long as the money comes in, I'm very happy
    Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast