appnext rocks

Hello there,

I just received January payment from appnext including bonus. I have tried mobilecore, startapp, airpush in the past for full screen ads but no one even came close to appnext. The plus points are:

1. Excellent dashboard
  2. Skype/email support
  3. Paypal/wire
  4. Weekly and Net10
  5. Accurate impression reporting
  6. Good $1.2+ ecpm
  7. Promotions

Where else would you find all this. I am not getting paid for writing this but I think that good ad networks should be appreciated.

Too bad dashboard does not have charts, only table data.

startapp has bar chart, what good is it if it gets updated only once a day that too with less impressions than actual.

Pls. note I am talking about overall package of experience.

Appreciate your post. Howerver, 1.2 eCPM is not too much. Whats you CTR? And on how many impressions are these numbers based?

my final monthly ecpm was $1.6
242K impressions, CTR 18.25% and conversion rate: 3.85%

Totally agree that Appnext rocks!
January stats:

Impressions: 1,185,948
CTR: 13.50%
CR: 7.87%
eCPM: $3.22

I think the high eCPM is due to showing the interstitial on app launch(and of course thankful to their great system). Before this I wasn’t using any ad on app launch, and I understood that I’m loosing a lot of revenue since 70%+ of users never come back. So now Appnext is “guilty” for 70%+ on my revenue :smiley:

Whats the eCpm for India?

Totally agree with you man. Startapp should really need to focus on updating database as early as possible

Is the conversion rate 3.85% of the total impressions or of the clicks?

I’ve seen different ways to calculate that in time.

Are they 100% Google play compliant?

Only 99.5% unfortunately.

yes, they are, they show only interstitials
but you can make it non-compilant by showing ads when your app is closed/hidden ;p

Has to be on impressions

In the dashboard it’s calculated from the number of clicks(and I guess this is the case in this thread). Only if javaexp managed to do some math stuff to find the ctr from impressions, but not sure why to do so :slight_smile:

Yeah, that makes sense. If it were from the number of impressions then the number of downloads would be over 9000. And since he earned around $390 considering his eCPM and number of impressions, that means a cost for install would be around 4-5 cents.

So they have a better eCPM than revmob?

Not good results here with Appnext:

Impressions 61,000
Ctr 3,89%
Earnings 15$
CPM 0.25$

I tried appnext 1 month, but the result is not good as they said (eCPM US 3-18$, mines: <1$, eCPM tear 2 countries > 2$ but mines ~ 0.5$)
See my proofs below
appnext_low_ecpm.jpg

appnext_low_ecpm2.jpg

your traffic is good but installs delivered is very bad. are you showing it on launch or exit? If appnext doesn’t work for you, move on. Not all ad networks are made for each app.

Hi byivan,

Of course, not all integrations and placements are the same. The eCPM depends on many facotr, such as the number of times you show our ads, other ads integrated, etc.
However…that doesn’t mean we can’t do better. send me an email ([email protected]) with your details and let me see if we can improve. If not anything else, at least you can count on us to try, and give a good service while wer’e at it.

Javaxp is right - if any network doesn’t work for you, you should move on. but let us first try to maximize your revenues before you leave.

I hoe to hear from you soon.