15 minutes of integration - increase your ad revenue by 30%

At mobiMicro we believe every product sold by our merchant partners (amazon, walmart, ebay, target, nike, etc) to be an advertiser. We connect relevant products and an entire product catalog into your app for your users to browse (everyone shops) - users are never taken away from your app. Any time a user browses a particular item, you earn a CPC.

Here are our monthly averages:
[ul]
[li]1 out of 5 DAU search for a new product[/li][li]2.2% CTR on an interested product[/li][/ul]

Please take a look at our latest SDK integration in uSound Ares: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lowlevel.usound.ares&hl=en

If you have any questions or would like to sign up don’t hesitate to reach me via Skype: mr1elee

or Sign up through our website: Link HERE

Best,
Wonny

net 45 30 is too long for us.

Hey Jacky,

Thank you for your response. Net 45 and then net 30 is something we’re trying to get faster but it’s more an issue of cash coming in from merchants at but I can assure you that while longer than some, we’re always prompt on payment especially compared to other companies you read about the forums today. We get it out literally on the day we receive because I know this is very important to everyone.

Secondly, because we’re not banner advertising (you keep all your revenue there) it’s a lot more easy to digest - whatever you’re generating now is what you keep and the money mobimicro generates will be all be completely new.

Great article about the most promising mobile monetization method in 2014:
7,000 app developers in 127 countries say e-commerce is now the best mobile monetization strategy | VentureBeat | Mobile | by John Koetsier

Hopefully it can convince more folks to give us a try and continue to grow with us.

Take a look at this case study:
NOT banner Advertising! | mobiMicro - The First “Product” Network