App Monetization without Admob

Hi, have anyone faced the issue of Admob ban?
Today, I got banned by Admob and they didn’t event sent me any email. So, I even do not know the reason. I’ve read a lot of posts related to this topic and as fas as I understand they will not re-activate it.

So, how can I monetize my app now? Can I use alternative ad networks for mediation? Thanks

One of my app had the same issue a couple of years ago, and even though we managed to recover the cooperation with Admob, I started testing data monetization platforms, ep Appgrow, Tutela and more (got like $200-250/mo)
Also I switched to Ad mediation platforms - Epom, inMobi etc. I am sartisfied with epom apps as they have one of the highest payouts so far, but if you fins smt better, tell me

Best 5 Admob alternatives to monetize Android app. find these below

1. InMobi
  2. MoPub
  3. LeadBolt
  4. Epom Apps SDK
  5. Airpush
  6. Smaato

Hey there! Well, it happens, but you shouldn’t give up. Here at Epom Apps we can connect you to Admob, Mopub, Facebook and and many more demand partners to ensure high fill rate.
Feel free to contact our team and we’ll help you to get started.

I do also agree with @LNSphere telling that data monetization is a great idea. You invested so much in your app so why not to start earning big with it?